Poll: Will you buy it?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I will buy it 100 times over!.. Ok, maybe not. But I love AC games, and I will LOVE AcR!

Ezio doesn't look as badass when he's old. But I guess he's just as badass anyway!

Deleted
    The new call of duty. Releasing one every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    The new call of duty. Releasing one every year.
    Compared to Call of Duty, all Assassin's Creed games are well thought out. Well made. Good story. Loads of background research. Pretty long playtime and again good story.

!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TordFish View Post
    Compared to Call of Duty, all Assassin's Creed games are well thought out. Well made. Good story. Loads of background research. Pretty long playtime and again good story.

!!
    What this guy said Lol.

Assassin's Creed multiplayer is awesome! they can only improve it

However the waiting times for games are horrible...right now i've been in the queue for a wanted game for around an hour 30 now

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    Kinda tired of ezio.. Don't get me wrong, hes by far the best character so far with the most interesting story and personality, but they have been hyping up desmond for so long that they need to just bring AC3 already. 3 games with Ezio is too much. Brotherhood was really disappointing coming from AC2.
    Really? I thought Brotherhood was the best one in the series (although always in Rome was a bummer). However, I do agree about Ezio, as cool as he is I'd rather see someone else.

Deleted
    I love watching awesome trailers..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio Auditore View Post
    What this guy said Lol.

Assassin's Creed multiplayer is awesome! they can only improve it

However the waiting times for games are horrible...right now i've been in the queue for a wanted game for around an hour 30 now
    god that sucks. I haven't played Multiplayer for a long long time now. I looooooove Assassinate. That is a badass game. I can wait in a haystack for 9 minutes just to catch someone walking by. Sure I'll lose, but the thrill is just....

bwah!

Deleted
    I'm gonna buy the hell out of that game.

Yes !! the trailer is awesome

but do i have to play the previous Assassin creeds to follow up with this one ?
    only played the first =|
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."~Bill Cosby

can't wait for the game got the colectors edition on pre-order

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqil View Post
    Yes !! the trailer is awesome

but do i have to play the previous Assassin creeds to follow up with this one ?
    only played the first =|
    Revelations is set to conclude the assassin's creed trilogy thus far, so yes - playing the first 3 would definetly be an advantage if you want to understand the storyline more.

You can always look for videos though. The main part in Brotherhood is the ending, storyline wise.

Brotherhood is an awesome game though...so why wouldn't you want to buy it?
    Last edited by mmoc11005319d6; 2011-06-08 at 01:27 PM.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I'd like to pick this up, but I just can't. I know it sounds childish, but I just can't support Ubi with their DRM practices. I played the first AC and loved it, but there really hasn't been enough to peak my interest in the subsequent iterations of the game.

Deleted
    Is that Ezio in the trailer? O_o
    He has changed so much, I wonder how old he is in revelations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Is that Ezio in the trailer? O_o
    He has changed so much, I wonder how old he is in revelations.
    Yes, that's Ezio. The ghost guy is Altair from the first Assassin's Creed.

And he's around 50 during 'Revelations'

Well he is 44 at the end of Brotherhood, he looks to be in his mid 50's in this one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Well he is 44 at the end of Brotherhood, he looks to be in his mid 50's in this one.
    He's 44 at the end of brotherhood?!

Lol he's aged so much in the past 6-10 years then o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio Auditore View Post
    He's 44 at the end of brotherhood?!

Lol he's aged so much in the past 6-10 years then o.o
    Trust me, when you start aging it can go quick. Mostly depends on genetics (and environment as well). Plus look at how much stress Ezio has been under.

10+ Year Old Account
    This and Uncharted 3 coming out at once. Hell, I don't think I'll have enough money xD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassch View Post
    This and Uncharted 3 coming out at once. Hell, I don't think I'll have enough money xD.
    Lol this winter is gunna be seriously busy - I think If i had to choose it'd definetly be Assassin's Creed, it stole my heart

Yes, the trailer was very well done.
    However im not sure if im going to buy it on launch day simply because Skyrim is coming out a few weeks before.