Thread: Halo 4

Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Halo 4

Was watching E3 or rather I am watching it, well it's Halo 4. Exited no? I sure as hell am!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope but then again I was never into the Halo series =(
    I love you forever and ever and then some times two

10+ Year Old Account

Halo 4....

So.. Halo 4 Fall of 2012 to set off 5 & 6... GO!
    Last edited by Violent; 2011-06-06 at 06:03 PM.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played Halo since the I and II, I lost interest after II unfortunately.

wowowowowowowo i though e3 was tomorrow!?

Halo died in the middle of 2..... Am interested however in the Halo 1 remake, best multiplayer maps ever
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

I'm interested to see how 343 Studios handles the Halo series, definitely a cool trailer, I really want to know what the hell that planet was at the end of Halo Reach anyway.

As for the Halo 1 remake, I'd rather just have the exact same Halo 1 but with matchmaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclysmic Skyris View Post
    wowowowowowowo i though e3 was tomorrow!?
    http://au.ign.com/events/e3/2011/live-video

Xbox just finished, and that was with a halo 3 sneak preview it's been going on for about half an hour, missed 20mins in the start hope I didn't miss nintendo! >_< wanna see project café!

Deleted
    Yeah i dont play consoles so didnt play since 1 or 2, but looks like the next story, dunno

im tweeting for those who cant follow the live streams. @Pancaek971

Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    I'm interested to see how 343 Studios handles the Halo series, definitely a cool trailer, I really want to know what the hell that planet was at the end of Halo Reach anyway.

As for the Halo 1 remake, I'd rather just have the exact same Halo 1 but with matchmaking.
    don't happend to know if I missed nintendo?

I have heard no news of Halo 4.

What I have heard is the hilarious news that they are remaking the first Halo game. Because, you know, 4 games that are pretty much the same with different dressing isn't bad enough, now they need to go back an remake them all!

Heh.

YEEEEEEEEESHHH! I so anticipated that

10+ Year Old Account
    Was just announced at E3, live..
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakuzo View Post
    don't happend to know if I missed nintendo?
    Nintendo's conference is tomorrow

Now with Kinect!

Hell yea I am excited. Equally excited for the Halo combat evolved remake especially sense it will have online.

Deleted
    Indeed. Can't fucking wait. Rest of the conference can go to hell.

Deleted
    As people already said, Halo 1 and 2 was good, then I lost interest and I have barely played Halo 3.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I have heard no news of Halo 4.

What I have heard is the hilarious news that they are remaking the first Halo game. Because, you know, 4 games that are pretty much the same with different dressing isn't bad enough, now they need to go back an remake them all!

Heh.
    I'm going to go ahead and assume you've never played any of the games to begin with.

that was a SHITTY ASS conference i swear if i hear another thing about kinect i will shoot myself or someone on the road