Thread: Halo 4

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I've personally beaten Halo CE on legendary enough times to vomit at the thought of playing through it again. Halo 4 means continuing the story of one of the only video game heroes I've ever stuck with beginning to end (hopefully).
    Same here, as long as they keep making them, I'll keep buying em. Master Chief and I have been through too much

Quote Originally Posted by zeta333 View Post
    link?

oh and new vid on the halo 1 remake

http://www.viddler.com/explore/Joystiq/videos/5894/

Hope it's just a graphics revamp with the same ol controls, I miss em. Oh, and the old pistol! Otherwise that does look epic, I'll be picking this one up as well.
    Last edited by Clockwork Pinkie; 2011-06-07 at 03:56 AM.

Dear Lord, I pray to you today to help guide thee from Call of Duty, and back to a strategical, skill based game as such as Halo 2. I know I have not asked for much but I come to you today to help Halo 4 redeem it's good name and extinguish the bad gameplay that was Halo Reach. Thank you.

OT: I'm so excited. I loved the Halo series so much and was just so disappointed with Halo Reach. It never felt like a real Halo game. In my opinion, yes MY OPINION, Halo 2 was the best game to ever be made. Regardless of the glitches in the game it's what kept flavor to the game. Double shotting and BxR were the only gameplay effecting glitches and really anyone could do them with ease. I could sit in custom games or matchmaking all day everyday playing the game. I'm hoping Halo 4 will bring some fun stuff back to the game and give Halo back it's rightful chair as the best game of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusades View Post
    It's not halo4, it a revamped version of Halo:CE.....
    Didnt see the end of their conference?
    Halo:CE this year
    Halo 4 next year

10+ Year Old Account
    Halo needs looking down the sights like every single other shooting game on the planet. If they do this, I will buy the game for sure.

The Halo CE remake isn't gonna have XBL multiplayer besides co-op according to Frank O'Connor from 343 Industries. The classic multiplayer maps are going to be for Reach--buying Halo CE:A just gives you a code to download them for Reach.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/06/ha...-are-for-halo/

Well, there went the excitement. I wanted to go back to the good old days of the Halo CE pistol in Blood Gulch.

Am i the only one who thought the CE pistol was way to overpowered and ruined the multiplayer? I didnt like it in Halo 1 and i dont like it in reach.

Am i the only one who thought the CE pistol was way to overpowered and ruined the multiplayer? I didnt like it in Halo 1 and i dont like it in reach.
    The day I got 5 kills in 5 shots with the pistol (playing high body armor/HS kills style) was the day I questioned that myself. The day I outshot 2 snipers across the map with my pistol and strafing was the day my question was answered.

Yes it was OP as all hell in the right hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    The Halo CE remake isn't gonna have XBL multiplayer besides co-op according to Frank O'Connor from 343 Industries. The classic multiplayer maps are going to be for Reach--buying Halo CE:A just gives you a code to download them for Reach.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/06/ha...-are-for-halo/

Well, there went the excitement. I wanted to go back to the good old days of the Halo CE pistol in Blood Gulch.
    I really dont get this..Its a stand alone game why...why did they think removing online multiplayer was a good idea...it makes no sense...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Hope it's just a graphics revamp with the same ol controls, I miss em. Oh, and the old pistol! Otherwise that does look epic, I'll be picking this one up as well.
    it is exactly that, the developers say that it plays exactly like Halo:CE, they've just re-skinned everything with new art assets. If you look closely at the trailer you can see that the AR still holds 60 rounds, the elites have the same animations, and even have the same sound effects from the original game.

Although, I do hope they fixed the bug where head shots don't register. ._.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Fuck the halo 1 maps for reach, i want the entire halo 2 map archive, id pay 50 dollar alone for those maps.

Quote Originally Posted by hawtlol View Post
    Dear Lord, I pray to you today to help guide thee from Call of Duty, and back to a strategical, skill based game as such as Halo 2. I know I have not asked for much but I come to you today to help Halo 4 redeem it's good name and extinguish the bad gameplay that was Halo Reach. Thank you.

OT: I'm so excited. I loved the Halo series so much and was just so disappointed with Halo Reach. It never felt like a real Halo game. In my opinion, yes MY OPINION, Halo 2 was the best game to ever be made. Regardless of the glitches in the game it's what kept flavor to the game. Double shotting and BxR were the only gameplay effecting glitches and really anyone could do them with ease. I could sit in custom games or matchmaking all day everyday playing the game. I'm hoping Halo 4 will bring some fun stuff back to the game and give Halo back it's rightful chair as the best game of the year.
    Halo Reach was everything it was meant to be, a PREQUEL. The game was very well played out, the story behind it was superb. Prob jus pissed you off that you didnt get to play as your precious master chief. And halo story line sucked after the first. Just sayin, Halo should have gone away as a series as it was meant to be after the third, and other game after is just for the power of greed.

Quote Originally Posted by Blightarrow View Post
    ...Halo should have gone away as a series as it was meant to be after the third, and other game after is just for the power of greed.
    i don't know, but if they have some of the writers from the "Good" novels. it could be a Epic halo 4, 5, & 6.
    LFG is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Is it bad that I think that Draenei fan art is really hot?
    fap fap fap
    What?

didnt read through thread will halo 4 require kinect?
    i play my games to relax and sit on my ass after work

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

...Halo should have gone away as a series as it was meant to be after the third, and other game after is just for the power of greed.
    What about Mario games? Final Fantasy games? God of war games? Those all span past 3 games? Is that just greed?

What about Mario games? Final Fantasy games? God of war games? Those all span past 3 games? Is that just greed?
    Exactly, people are hypocrites, when its the game they dislike its 'greed' and 'milking' but when its their game they like having another game to add to the franchise, its the best thing since toast. I personally don't like Halo, but it really bugs me to see people being hypocrites just because they don't like said game series. :I