Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

So hard to write this thread.

I find it so hard to write what I'm going to write because every word I write I can imagine the replies. Here's a little hint, I just don't care if your going to say Quit or not. Just don't, this isn't the complaint thread YOU want it to be, it's more of a question. WHAT am I supposed to do? Seriously. I came slightly late to 85, and am now full bloodthirsty, gemed enchanted and all that good stuff. There is a cap on conquest, we all know this. I am at cap. Am I expected to just farm honour for no reason and wait till next week where I can then do about 10 arenas to be capped again for another week. This is pathetic and I'm sorry you probably don't agree, but the amount of stuff to do is pathetic.

Thank you.

Cool story bro.

Deleted
    Well, I don't really know what you are asking off us so I'l just say woobtiedoo for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    Cool story bro.
    Hm, I see that you are rather upset I see some flaws in something you find amazing. I'm sorry you can't post something worthwhile.

Blizzard wants you to do rated BGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithor View Post
    I find it so hard to write what I'm going to write because every word I write I can imagine the replies. Here's a little hint, I just don't care if your going to say Quit or not. Just don't, this isn't the complaint thread YOU want it to be, it's more of a question. WHAT am I supposed to do? Seriously. I came slightly late to 85, and am now full bloodthirsty, gemed enchanted and all that good stuff. There is a cap on conquest, we all know this. I am at cap. Am I expected to just farm honour for no reason and wait till next week where I can then do about 10 arenas to be capped again for another week. This is pathetic and I'm sorry you probably don't agree, but the amount of stuff to do is pathetic.

Thank you.
    Increase your Arena or Rated Battle Ground score so you can increase the cap on conquest and earn more next week.

/thread

This is why so many of us say (rightly so) that PvP is a tacked on feature in WoW. It's also a driving reason behind the multiple alts so many of us have. My suggestion is to stop viewing PvP as the only worthwhile activity in WoW and expand your horizons.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyJoe View Post
    Increase your Arena or Rated Battle Ground score so you can increase the cap on conquest and earn more next week.

/thread
    This, grind your rating higher... why would you stop at 10games? play arena for fun.

---------- Post added 2011-06-06 at 01:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by grymgroeth View Post
    This is why so many of us say (rightly so) that PvP is a tacked on feature in WoW. It's also a driving reason behind the multiple alts so many of us have. My suggestion is to stop viewing PvP as the only worthwhile activity in WoW and expand your horizons.
    My advice is start viewing the activity itself as the goal and not the gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    but the amount of stuff to do is pathetic
    Try out PvE. Or World PvP. Or leveling an alt, professions, dailies, roleplaying (gasp!).

If you love pvp and play the game for the pvp, do battlegrounds, grind those achievements, then try getting into a pvp guild and get the rated titles, aim for a high arena rating, etc.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

15+ Year Old Account
    If this is essentially a thread about the lack of things to do....well, thats what happens in this game. There is the first tier of an expac, then a lull about 3-4 months later. Then 5 months in they give us a new patch with new things. Then 3-4 months after that there is a lull. Then the new patch.

This goes on for about 18months, then there is a new expac. This is how WoW works. The lulls suck dick, and the release of new content is awesome. Everything in between is a little fun and a little suck, depending on the date in relation to the release of new content.

Right now, we are closer to the suck dick part, and when 4.2 hits it will be fun again...for a time.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

this is why i normally run my main and 2 alts thou arena's...
    LFG is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Is it bad that I think that Draenei fan art is really hot?
    fap fap fap
    What?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn mac cool View Post
    This, grind your rating higher... why would you stop at 10games? play arena for fun.
    I understand, but please stop using the word grind...do you really think it's a grind? Is it really boring and frustrating work to play this game now?

I understand, but please stop using the word grind...do you really think it's a grind? Is it really boring and frustrating work to play this game now?

Pretty much :P

Thank you.
    Just because you are not interested in doing the activities available to you, does not mean there is nothing to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos View Post
    If this is essentially a thread about the lack of things to do....well, thats what happens in this game. There is the first tier of an expac, then a lull about 3-4 months later. Then 5 months in they give us a new patch with new things. Then 3-4 months after that there is a lull. Then the new patch.

This goes on for about 18months, then there is a new expac. This is how WoW works. The lulls suck dick, and the release of new content is awesome. Everything in between is a little fun and a little suck, depending on the date in relation to the release of new content.

Right now, we are closer to the suck dick part, and when 4.2 hits it will be fun again...for a time.
    Actually...in 4.2, what is new for PvP? I see nothing apart from SLIGHTLY changed tier looks and the same thing I'm doing now.

Wow this is depressing, here I come pve.

Stop playing for gear and start playing for fun?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragelicious View Post
    Mute yourself. You happen to be dumb atm.

WoW is not a pvp game. That's just the way it goes.

However, like others have said, you don't have to stop at arena cap. You can keep doing arenas for fun or to increase rating.
    You can do regular battlegrounds or start/join a rated battleground.

If you don't feel like doing those two options, level an alt or two. Then at least you will be able to reach the conquest cap several times per week.

Deleted
    Play arenas because it is fun? If you are just playing for gear what will you do when you get the gear?