Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    I wish I was still in MA so I could have joined you. xD

But seriously, forget Obama's grades, Mr. Trump (old "topic" but related to my terrible attempt at being funny), I want to see hers.
    That's irrelevant! The biased liberal school system only cares about what did happen, ignoring the possibilities that she introduced. How can you choose on a multiple choice question, when one answer did happen, but three others possibly happened. It's an obvious bias...

15+ Year Old Account
    I told him I knew better, I knew what they were after; that I had alarmed the country all the way up, that their boats were caught aground, and I should have 500 men there soon.
    http://www.americanrevolution.org/revere.html

That is a quote from Reveres own account of that night. He was ringing bells warning the british that they knew about them and there would be AMERICAN troops there soon. Palin was right.
    Be Nice to America or we will bring Democracy to your country.

Sooo...from what I'm trying to understand from that messy article and its links, Palin said something stupid/wrong and all her cultists are trying to spam edit Wikipedia to match it?

Ohgodwhat.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    So if I edit her page saying that she possibly got her appeal by selling her soul to the devil. Someone editing that out would be hindering the reality of what did happen as opposed to possibly happened? Should an Encyclopedia contain possibilities or realities?
    An encyclopedia makes no claims of information neutrality. Wikipedia does. It's different.
    If enough people say that something happened, then according to wikipedia's own rules they need to acknowledge that possibility. If they want to change their own rules, then I'd be okay with this. But they are being hypocrites in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelly View Post
    No one is going to run "for the tea party". Right wingers will run as Republicans, but some will just be more tea-party friendly. Just ask a Canadian left winger how well having 2 parties on your side of the fence works out
    The tea partiers are honestly hurting the republicans, thank god they are like half of 1 percent of the country. I don't care which side wins so long as they're relatively moderate. Hard left, and hard right parties are usually both idiots lets face it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    An encyclopedia makes no claims of information neutrality. Wikipedia does. It's different.
    If enough people say that something happened, then according to wikipedia's own rules they need to acknowledge that possibility. If they want to change their own rules, then I'd be okay with this. But they are being hypocrites in this situation.
    Sweet, I am glad you agree that she is only popular because she sold her soul to the devil. After all, truth is only dependant on how many people claim it's true.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    Bloody Sarah bloody Palin. No civilised country would put someone like her up as a genuine candidate.
    Yeah. We indeed do have our share of idiot Palin supporters who thinks she awesome. But we also have plenty of decent thinking conservatives, independant and liberals to offset them by far. Problem is, the Palin teaparty supporters vote and the rest often don't. It's all our(Americans) fault that we are in the state we are in.
    Operation Red Wing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I think the only person that would make a better President of the United States than Palin would be George W. Bush being able to come back for a third term.
    That was hopefully a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kunah View Post
    Yeah. We indeed do have our share of idiot Palin supporters who thinks she awesome. But we also have plenty of decent thinking conservatives, independant and liberals to offset them by far. Problem is, the Palin teaparty supporters vote and the rest often don't. It's all our(Americans) fault that we are in the state we are in.
    I know, I was just being ridiculously harsh.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    Sweet, I am glad you agree that she is only popular because she sold her soul to the devil. After all, truth is only dependant on how many people claim it's true.
    So in other words, you understand what I'm saying but you're intentionally trying to appear to misunderstand me so you can bait me into a flame war? No thanks, its enough that you know that you're wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    You guys are just hatin on palin because you know she can beat BHO. Elmer Fudd would win over Obama just because nobody wants 4 more years of what he's been cookin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weedow View Post
    That was hopefully a joke.
    While I liked Bush, I hope it was a joke too.
    Oh look! I found Sarah Palin!

If she ever ran as a republican, I swear to god I would vote Democrat. At least Obama is the devil I know.

All of that being said, the woman is undeniably a badass. She hunts wolves from a helicopter just for lols. How sick is that?

Quote Originally Posted by elgato View Post
    I would love this, BUT I really don't think shes going to run for the republicans. She is probably going to be a candidate for the tea party.The republicans lost the last election because of her. If McCain had actually chosen a serious running mate he would have had more of a shot because he is the closest thing the republicans have to Bill Clinton, and that's a moderate.
    Sorry but this is not true, a VP candidate is hardly a swing factor in elections.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it came down to vote between Palin and a serial killer that ate the souls of kittens, I'd pick the serial killer that ate the souls of kittens -.-"

Wizards First Rule. Encompasses everything I hate about Palin, and all politicians.
    May the raging winds destroy my foes, and let its soothing breeze ease the pain of my friends!

My Main: Ranko US-Garithos[A]

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    If it came down to vote between Palin and a serial killer that ate the souls of kittens, I'd pick the serial killer that ate the souls of kittens -.-"
    So you would vote for Obama again?

Meh Palin thinks Paul Revere was helping the British, Obama said that he has vistited 57 states during his campaign with 1 life to go...... America is SCREWED

Wikipedia is changing it because there is no factual evidence to suggest Palin's thing is correct. There's no bias, they're just being strict about keeping things correct. It doesn't matter what their political affiliation is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    I hope that she does run.

Why?

Because she'll waste millions of Republican money and still have no chance of winning.
    ^ this. /grabs the popcorn to watch the public back stabbing and verbal pimp slaps between republican "candidates". a term i use very loosely

---------- Post added 2011-06-07 at 12:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shockpally View Post
    So you would vote for Obama again?
    i think thats the point his trying to make. and keep it classy.

All of that being said, the woman is undeniably a badass. She hunts wolves from a helicopter just for lols. How sick is that?
    I dunno, real badassery comes from hunting and killing bears with your bare hands. Then using their paws as gloves, then hunting and killing wolves with your bear hands.