Deleted

are pallys worth leveling

hi i have a warrior,dk,hunter and shaman is it worth getting a paladin do u think as im a clicker due to disabilitys and i was wondering is a paldin hard to play at 85 and are they easy to level

Deleted
    They are reasonably easy to level, especially if you play a tank as you get the instant queues for dungeons. I can't really vouch for ret or holy but prot is relatively easy to learn provided you are will to checkout the priority system/rotation to make the most of the abilities you have to hand.

For the most part the classes and speccs of WoW can be picked up fairly easily after just an hour or so reading. People do always like to claim their class is the hardest to play though

I suppose it really comes to down to whether or not you enjoy the playstyle of whatever role you want to take but it definitely is worth a try.

I would say they are, but I might be biased - played one since the beginning. Played primarily holy up until this expansion, I finally gave ret a serious try, and it's actually pretty fun. Any one of the specs would be fun, that's up to you. So, if you have the time, yes, a paladin is worth leveling. Fun to solo stuff with too, but you already have a hunter and a dk, so I'm sure you know about that. :P
    Arguing on the internet is like...

10+ Year Old Account
    As a rule if all you like is pve then yes holy is quite fun at end game, however prot tends to get a bit boring unless your constantly pushing yourself to the limits of whats possible, & ret is always either clunky with a broken feeling or overtuned then severely nerfed due to designer failure.

That being said if you do level a paladin never expect any of the specs except holy to ever be in a remotely respectable place for competent high end pvp, that is because blizzard has made it obvious they don't want tanks in pvp & don't care enough about ret to have the designers do a "well thought out" redesign of the spec.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tanking and healing are both rather good i find on them, i have mine on lvl 77 and its just super easy. I'll see how it is at lvl 85.
    Intel i7 2700K (@4.8Ghz) - 8GB Corsair - Windows 7 64Bit - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H
    Corsair Force 3 SSD 120GB - Gigabyte GTX680 OC - Benq 120hz LED Monitor

If you buy a razer naga, although im not sure of your disability, it may clear a lot of your issues of only being able to play within restrictions.

EDIT: If you can play a warrior or DK well, a paladin will be fine if not easier.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

Do you enjoy the Paladin playstyle? Do you enjoy leveling?

If you answered "yes" to these questions, then it's time to consider leveling a pally.

Every class will be challenging if you're a clicker.
    Maybe play an arcane mage.

It's all relative man, are warriors, mages, priests worth it to level? Depends on your frame of mind and tastes.
    I mean come on, how the hell can we answer that? Pure opinion?
    Give me a break.
    "OP might be on to somthing. I once walked past an alley and I saw atleast 4 Blizz employees beating a man that had on a Rift T-Shirt. They started shouting racial slurs that had no relevance to the man himself and when they were done... they dropped a 2 month prepaid card on his bleeding, beaten body...." Zonas

Quote Originally Posted by fox1012 View Post
    Every class will be challenging if you're a clicker.
    Maybe play an arcane mage.
    This is probably the most retarded thing I've ever read. Unless you do competitive PvP, clicking will get you by. I clicked all of Vanilla, TBC and most of Wrath before I finally decided to use hot keys. Never EVER did I have any issues raiding (I was both a tank and healer), nor did it hold me back. I successfully healed all of TBC on my pally, even pre nerf Sunwell and tanked all of Wrath on my DK (ok not much an achievment there but you get the point).

So go ahead: level pally and click away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Robot arms apartment building, New New York
    If there's any class conducive to clicking, its a paladin.
    This is speaking from 5 years of clicking.

Deleted
    how long does it take to get to 85 on a pally now. i have a dk,warrior,hunter,mage,shaman

Quote Originally Posted by dragonx View Post
    how long does it take to get to 85 on a pally now. i have a dk,warrior,hunter,mage,shaman
    With full BoAs (minus helm) I got my warrior to 85 in about 4 days /played even. No dungeons or BGs, just questing. I'm not sure how much dungeons and the helm would speed things up, but if you're really serious about doing it quickly 3 days /played might not be out of the question (and I'm sure some have done it faster).

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonx View Post
    Go tanking, watch the queues fly away. Also, AoE grinding ftw

---------- Post added 2011-06-07 at 06:59 AM ----------

What goes beyond me is how can someone play hunter being a clicker o.O
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

Deleted
    its a disability i have i dnt choose to be a clicker its the only way i can play wow,

or i cud use recruit a friend invite and invite someone from here they level up on eu server burningblade and can grant my pally like 60 levels

10+ Year Old Account
    Play what you feel is fun. If you level the paladin and don't have fun with it, stop playing it.

Closing as per the forum guidelines, "what class should I play" threads.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!