Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio Auditore Da Firenze View Post
    /agree

OT I feel like its a very nice idea but I honestly don't feel that sony can be trusted anymore...they better come out with one hell of a reinbursment for being hacked 2 times in a row

Off Topic Noomz your sig has me slightly aroused XD
    2 times in a row? Try like 10+ now.

They're not letting it get to them, though. Their E3 was still by far the best for now. (Let's wait and see what Nintendo has in store, though.)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    sony rocks

Now that is pretty sweet... Though too bad I will never own a PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebbikenezer
    Lol, the "Sony got haxz0rd" is old, and it's been addressed. Get rid of all your Sony products and boycott them, but the crying and slander was mostly done by the end of last week, your post is moot.
    And you obviously do not know the meaning of the word "moot." A for effort, though.

Moot means debatable. As in, it is debatable whether or not the point is valid. People need to stop using "moot" without knowing wtf it means. GRAMMARNERDRAGE.

Hey now, I hate on Sony because of what they did to SW:G, this new hacking bit is just icing!

And I don't own any Sony products, so nyah!

It's not slander if it is true. Sony screwed the pooch on this one, in a big way.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

I don't get these dumb ass complaints.
    It's a good idea for those who enjoy playing split screen, we're aware there are people that are color blind, or blind in 1 eye, they NEVER stated that this will solve that problem. In your logic, why invent tv's and monitors if there are blind people in this world....
    Hi