Poll: Undead or troll

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I personally enjoy female trolls and male undead when it comes to casting animations. If anything, make some test characters for each gender between the two races and see which one has animations and emotes that you prefer! It's what I did for a couple of my alts and it helped a lot, since I don't choose races specifically for their racial abilities either.

Deleted
    Well depends what your thing is OP...

if you pve loads and want chunky deeps.. then the troll racial is bueno.
    but if your more for pvp (and your good).. then walk the path of the undead, and the legend of drakedog will fuel you.

10+ Year Old Account
    i decided troll, its by far my favorite race, but undead is a nice compliment to warlocks, thanks for the input

When a wild forum troll appears

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    i decided troll, its by far my favorite race...
    indeed it is.

Female troll......

If it was me I would go undead

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of the two is say undead because I want tp see my shoes but I would go female belf all the armor in game looks good on them

10+ Year Old Account
    I chose undead, oh no many years ago, because it's fun to eat your enemies.

10+ Year Old Account
    if pvp i'd UD if PVE since u don't want a orc or goblin i'd say go troll for that

goblin is crearly the best dps option...but if you want to change between those 2...troll ftw!

10+ Year Old Account
    forsaken imo

Undead if you want to look awesome, troll if you want to be ..... rare .... kind of like female dwarf stuff

PvP or PvE?

Between the two options you are interested in I would say:

PvP - Undead (Will of The Forsaken + Increased Shadow Resistance)

PvE - Orc (Their racial is a nice plus)

However, if you are already Goblin I would highly encourage you to stick with it. The mobility they offer and their haste makes them viable in both PvP and PvE scenarios.

Either way, I hope you enjoy your new class change.

Do you have any reasons/preferances for your new race? maybe if you gave a little more info...

Penguin FTW is right, Orc is the best horde race for a lock in terms of racials (PvE - PvP more dependant on playstyle)
    Undead is probably the worst, but they look the coolest (imo) ^^

I'd go Orc to be honest. Free SP trinket and 5% increased pet damage is superior to any of the other racials. But if it's down to those two, I'd go troll.

Why would you leave Goblin in the first place? The bonus for being a Goblin are too awesome, most of my classes that can be Goblin, are goblin. Undead is just a weak race right now unless you PVP, even then it's not a strong option. Troll is good if you use Beserking on CD, but overall Orc would be the best class for Warlock aside from Goblin.

Again why leave the Goblins!! WHY!!

Voted for Undead.
    For me, even it will sound silly, most important are the looks and casting animations. I don't see myself leveling a char while looking at casting and/or movement animations that i dislike ( ofc if racials aren't so huge difference regarding DPS, like in this case ).

I only had alliance chars, so god bless Noggenfogger Elixir, payed a fortune for those, but it worth every "copper", cuz Undead casting animations are awesome.

Once upon a time...

Roll a Troll.

...The End. <3

http://www.level426.com/lv426_public...logo/meryl.jpg
    nuff said.
    also, i really dislike the way that trolls look with clothes...

Deleted
    I don't care if youre doing it for aesthetics.. you should be an orc.