Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Assassins Creed: Revelations

10+ Year Old Account
    it looks sweet, can't wait to hear more and to play it when it comes out.
    All Hail Galvatron!

Awesome trailer. Best one there today, of those that I saw anyway.

Brotherhood added some more rpg elements to the game, I hope this one even goes further.

As much as I like the current story line, I'm excited because this is supposedly the last game to feature Ezio. I like his character well enough, just feels like it's time for a new one. Looking forward to ending the Ezio trilogy and moving on to another period on history, or even modern day.

Looks epic to me

Pfft. That game will suck because it looks like crap in comparison to BF3.

Nah I'm just kidding, that seems to be the thing said on every youtube video right now though lol. It looks fucking AMAZING and I can't wait to play it. I think i might go preorder it right meow.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing. Also, if I'm not mistaken, the reason he can see Altaïr is because it's where you start in the first game, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    Amazing. Also, if I'm not mistaken, the reason he can see Altaïr is because it's where you start in the first game, right?
    He can see him because of a new mechanic called Eagle Sense, which lets you see your ancestors if you are where they were (kind of the way Desmond can see "ghosts" in the modern world). So yes.

Edit: confused Eagle Vision with Eagle Sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else realize that the perch that Ezio is about to jump off of is the same one that the guy that broke his leg jumping off of in AC1? This doesn't bode well.

In all seriousness. /fanboy
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Honestly looks like they took away from the combat, it seems like it went back to a slugish, slow, pick them off one by one kinda style D: Is it because he's getting old?! He looks fine in the videos!
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by P4R45171K View Post
    Honestly looks like they took away from the combat, it seems like it went back to a slugish, slow, pick them off one by one kinda style D: Is it because he's getting old?! He looks fine in the videos!
    That was just a trailer... and Ezio's allegedly supposed to be at his best right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is confirmed in Game Informer that this is Ezio visiting Altairs ex home and finding it is riddled by Templars. He can see Altair due to Eagle Sense (as Torethyr correctly pointed out). That is exactly the same place that Altair and a friend jumped from in AC1, Altair landed and the other dude broke his leg. I'm thinking Ezio got caught on purpose and such. The RPG elements are back and stronger in this game (confirmed by Game Informer) and the jumping over guards and such will be incorporated to gameplay.

I'm super excited for this game and after seeing most of the trailers (youtube has them) I've decided this one is my favorite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Parhadox View Post
    It is confirmed in Game Informer that this is Ezio visiting Altairs ex home and finding it is riddled by Templars. He can see Altair due to Eagle Sense (as Torethyr correctly pointed out). That is exactly the same place that Altair and a friend jumped from in AC1, Altair landed and the other dude broke his leg. I'm thinking Ezio got caught on purpose and such. The RPG elements are back and stronger in this game (confirmed by Game Informer) and the jumping over guards and such will be incorporated to gameplay.

I'm super excited for this game and after seeing most of the trailers (youtube has them) I've decided this one is my favorite.
    It more or less looks like, judging purely by the video, that he was caught off guard to see Altair, which lead to his capture.

10+ Year Old Account
    It could definitely be as simple as that Blznsmri, but I doubt 50 year old Ezio would be caught off guard that way! lol! /fanboy ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    As much as I like the current story line, I'm excited because this is supposedly the last game to feature Ezio. I like his character well enough, just feels like it's time for a new one. Looking forward to ending the Ezio trilogy and moving on to another period on history, or even modern day.
    this, Altair being a side story that pops up over the course of other assassin's lives, but atm its time for a new main assassin.
    hopefully one in the time during WW2, cause eventually everything includes the nazis. and its not like its hard to think that the templars had a hand in that, given their ties with the catholic church.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Looking forward on picking it up for PC since Ubisoft said it will be released at the same time as consoles looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    this, Altair being a side story that pops up over the course of other assassin's lives, but atm its time for a new main assassin.
    hopefully one in the time during WW2, cause eventually everything includes the nazis. and its not like its hard to think that the templars had a hand in that, given their ties with the catholic church.
    I was thinking maybe an 1800s England storyline. There's a lot they can do to tie in with Sherlock Holmes type stories.

I feel like it would be too hard to do a WW2 setting since every enemy would have modern(ish) guns. It would stop feeling like Assassin's Creed and start feeling like a Tom Clancy game.

That's actually a big fear I have for when they inevitably make a full modern-day assassins game. No idea how they will handle everyone having guns.

Old England (Industrial Revolution) with Sherlock Holmes elements and Jack the Ripper ties.

Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    I was thinking maybe an 1800s England storyline. There's a lot they can do to tie in with Sherlock Holmes type stories.

I feel like it would be too hard to do a WW2 setting since every enemy would have modern(ish) guns. It would stop feeling like Assassin's Creed and start feeling like a Tom Clancy game.

That's actually a big fear I have for when they inevitably make a full modern-day assassins game. No idea how they will handle everyone having guns.
    now that would be good... but how could they make Sherlock Holmes fir into what seems to be an alternate history...
    they could just make Arther Conan Doyle be Sherlock Holmes and have him end up begrudgingly writing about his adventures to fraud anyone trying to make claims of the events that transpired, i mean he didn't even like writing the Sherlock Holmes stories when he was alive.
    hell he even killed Holmes off at one point, only to bring him back to appease his fans.

Ezio is a total badass.