There is a puddle of tears under my computer that it just wept

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UwOrl036_A

game play video from E3 if you watch in 1080 make sure you clean the sand out of your boots
    wonder how playable it will be on a ati 5770 with 8g ram and a I7 2.8 processor my computer doesn't want to be replaced and stashed in the basement

Because there arnt already 50 BF3 topics, go post in one of those, also you could just buy it on the console and not have to worry if your pc will run it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you'll have any major problems playing on lower settings.
    I've got a 5 year old Athlon X2 6000+, It can barely keep up with the games of yesterday. I bet there's also people even worse off, so you shouldn't be too sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    It sucks that computers that will actually be able to play the game and have it LOOK that good are so freakin' expensive.

Sounds like the same qq that i herd when crysis was released.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dosa View Post
    I don't think you'll have any major problems playing on lower settings.
    I've got a 5 year old Athlon X2 6000+, It can barely keep up with the games of yesterday. I bet there's also people even worse off, so you shouldn't be too sad.
    I upgraded from that CPU a couple months ago. The bolded part is pretty damn accurate - to give examples, Starcraft II ran at pretty much the same framerate almost regardless of the settings, and Splinter Cell: Conviction didn't reach even an average 30fps even at the lowest settings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks sexy.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

The part where the warthogs strafe and chafe gave me wood

Yeah it looks great, there is no doubt about that at all. I even appreciate the 5 minutes of driving in the desert for immersion.

The pc was only running a 580 and probably had a sandybridge i5 or i7. Id be more worried if it had multiple 580's lol. But i will be good once the new gpu generation comes out

I want that game, right now

Quote Originally Posted by Prez- View Post
    I want that game, right now
    I watched all the videos released from yesterday and i just lost the urge to play anything else it just cant compare!

15+ Year Old Account
    While I appreciate the sentiment, we do have several threads on this already.