15+ Year Old Account

New Tol Barad token stuff yet?

Has there been any news on this, maybe something on PTR already?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    New stuff? When what where?

Haven't heard of anything new being added to Tol'Barad unless I missed it oO

15+ Year Old Account
    I mean like Wintergrasp got new items for every new season.
    Wondering if anyone heard what TB will bring
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    the only change i ever heard about tol barad was the possibility of the tokens becoming boa so you can grind the mounts a lot faster for your main by supplying it with 6-18 marks from each alt each day as well.

Tol barad does not give pvp related items, so why should it have new items every season? :P
    (E) .· ` ' / ·. (F)
    Ur Tears Fuel Me.
    QQ More Please

Deleted
    Don't think TB gave PVP rewards to begin with other then the enchants?

Doubt they'll update the "loot".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakama View Post
    Don't think TB gave PVP rewards to begin with other then the enchants?

Doubt they'll update the "loot".
    isn't that what wintergrasp did.

eventualy they added alternatives with slightly different stats buyable with wg marks instead of with honor but werestil pvp items.

eg i think the stre dps boots with crit resi were WG but the ones that were haste resi were honor and no overlap

Quote Originally Posted by Chamass View Post
    Tol barad does not give pvp related items, so why should it have new items every season? :P
    Because it would give more incentive to keep doing it?

I really like the WG system much better than TB. Because of the shard system, you really felt an impact from winning WG and being able to buy heirlooms with the currency was awesome. TB is basically going to die, it has no impact on the rest of the world and there aren´t enough things to buy with the currency to make it last. Most people probably already have the 3 vanity items who care about such things, and the weapons and trinkets will be obsolete in 4.2.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Do you mean new bosses in BH?