Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    No eggs in Europe. All computer parts here are 30-40% more expensive than in Newegg.
    not if you live in Denmark

we are actually cheaper then newegg on some hardware. but yeah in the rest of europe hardware cost ALOT
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    not if you live in Denmark

we are actually cheaper then newegg on some hardware. but yeah in the rest of europe hardware cost ALOT
    WHAT shop are you thinking about since you can make such a claim? Or does "some" hardware mean the odd unboxed case or used motherboard? danish prices plus VAT makes pretty much all hardware stuff insanely overpriced

i5 2500k , gtx560ti , sabertooth p67, case from mastercooler elite 371 or smthing , a hard 1 tb 7200 64mb , and a dvd writer basic sony , hyper 212 = 700 euros .

Is that expesnsive or not ? just wonder how are here the prices

Since you forgot to mention RAM and PSU... which I'd warrant would add in the region of €150... yeah, I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Fir_ost View Post
    i5 2500k , gtx560ti , sabertooth p67, case from mastercooler elite 371 or smthing , a hard 1 tb 7200 64mb , and a dvd writer basic sony , hyper 212 = 700 euros .

Is that expesnsive or not ? just wonder how are here the prices
    Don't know where you live, but for me it adds up to €666, with the 560TI Hawk. Can get another €25 off by choosing a cheaper version.
    Netherlands btw.

Deleted
    Q4-2011 if I rememeber correctly. At some point you need to stop waiting for the next big thing and buy something. If you should wait depends on what you have now and how displeased you are with it.

25-man raids will put i7-930 to it's knees and kick it in the nuts for a good measure if you try to put shadow quality on max. No, your computer is far from maxed out for WoW use.
    lol i play 25man raids on a tri core amd 450 rana and i get 0 problems your i7 must be faulty or your gpu is a pile of crap to bring ur pc to its knees god some people are dumb.

why replace anything if it aint broken you dnt need an ivory bridge if ur current cpu is fine ur just wasting money jumping on the new tech bandwagon i suppose ur gonna get an iphone 5 when they come out to fucking idiot its ppl like you who throw money way that ruin the worlds eco system

User was infracted for this post.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-06-07 at 09:03 PM.

Deleted
    No eggs in Europe. All computer parts here are 30-40% more expensive than in Newegg.
    http://www.mindfactory.de/ wants to have a word with 40% more expensive.
    Last edited by mmoc9e2a5e4f9c; 2011-06-07 at 09:03 PM.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonx View Post
    lol i play 25man raids on a tri core amd 450 rana and i get 0 problems your i7 must be faulty or your gpu is a pile of crap to bring ur pc to its knees god some people are dumb.

why replace anything if it aint broken you dnt need an ivory bridge if ur current cpu is fine ur just wasting money jumping on the new tech bandwagon i suppose ur gonna get an iphone 5 when they come out to fucking idiot its ppl like you who throw money way that ruin the worlds eco system
    I hope you realize Vesseblah was talking to someone else..... this whole thread has been a discussion of possible upgrades and whether or not it's worth it to wait for Ivybridge.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonx View Post

Trolling or mentally "challenged"

oh yes ram kingston 1333 4gb . and corsair 600W .

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by timelord View Post
    WHAT shop are you thinking about since you can make such a claim? Or does "some" hardware mean the odd unboxed case or used motherboard? danish prices plus VAT makes pretty much all hardware stuff insanely overpriced
    Maximus 4 Extreme

only cost 300 Dkr. more then on newegg........ so THATS NOT 30-40% more
    Last edited by pansertjald; 2011-06-07 at 10:25 PM.
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    Maximus 4 Extreme

only cost 300 Dkr. more then on newegg........ so THATS NOT 30-40% more
    Well, I'd say that that's one piece of equipment.

Europe is far more expensive than the US. I'd say that for Sweden, 30-40% is an underexaggeration.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    #3 is especially not true because let's look at the newest CPUs from Intel.

The i5-2500K, is at a stock clock of 3.3 GHZ. That's pretty high up there, and it can easily turbo up to 3.7 GHZ. Now he says you can only overclock by 20%? LOL bullshit?! I've NEVER overclocked before this PC, and with a few clicks of the mouse and a couple keyboard button presses, I was able to overclock to 4.0 GHZ. There are also other people on these forum boards with EVEN MORE overclocking, some have pushed their 2500Ks up to and even past 5 GHZ, though it gets touchy way up there. That's far more than lol20%. Your brother is either trolling the shit out of you or doesn't know shit about this.
    2500k and 2600k can go upto 4.7Ghz on a decent 30-40 dollar air cooler. The theoretical max clock speed of the SB processors are 5.7 Ghz, but you'll need decent amount of cooling for that.