[Manga] Looking for something to read

I may not be able to complete a full list, but I'm gonna throw out a portion of what I have read/am currently reading and see if anyone can throw something new to me. I read tons of series weekly, but without something to go from scratch, I go through a weeks releases pretty quick, and wind up left with little to read.

Mangas read/currently reading:

One Piece, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Naruto, Hajime no Ippo, Gamaran, Cage of Eden, Kyou Kara Ore Wa, TAL, RRR, Silver Spoon, Player Kill, Teppu, Go Da Gun, Hanza Sky, Air Gear, Rival, Kimi no Iru Machi, Freezing, Tower of God, The World God Only Knows, Sun-Ken Rock, The Breaker(completed), The Breaker: New Waves, Last Inning, Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru, Last Inning, Bakuman, Transfer Student Storm Bringer, Trace(completed part 1, never found what followed), Beelzebub, Defense Devil(complete?), Taboo-Tattoo, Code Breaker, En Passant, Be Heun, Medaka Box, Mahou Sensei Negima!, 1/2 Prince, 666 Satan(complete), Accell World, Addicted to Curry, Aiki, Akaboshi - Ibun Suikoden(complete), Alive - The Final Evolution(completed), All Rounder Meguru, Angel Densetsu, Ao no Exorcist(Blue Excorcist), Arago, Arata Kangatari, Area no Kishi, Baki (pretty much all of it I could find), Bamboo Blade(complete), Bamboo Blade B, Basilisk(complete), BB Project, Beach Stars(complete), The! Beach Stars, Black Cat, Blazer Drive, Blood Lad, Bloody Monday(completed), Bloody Monday season 2, Bokkesan, Busou Renkin(complete), Change 123(complete), Code Geass- lelouch of the rebellion(complete), Code Geass-Shikkoku no Renya, D. Gray-man, Darker than Black(all of it), Deadman Wonderland, Death Note(completed), Dragonball(all three of course), Examurai, Eyeshield 21(complete), Fanatsista, Fate Stay/Nite(completed), Fire Fire Fire, Flags, Full Contact(complete), Full Metal Alchemist(complete), FLCL(complete), Gamble Fish, God Hand Teru, Grenadier(completed), Haruleya II BOY(completed), Hayate x Blade, hekikai no AION, Hellsing(completed), High School of the Dead, Hikaru no Go(completed), HSD Kenichi, orignal HSD Kenichi(completed), Hitokatana, Hunter X Hunter( I did stop after the anime, though), Ichigo 100%(completed), Immortal Regis(completed), Inugami(completed), parts of Inuyasha, Iris Zero, Jack Frost, Jackals, Kagijin, Kaitai Shinso Zero, Kamen Teacher(complete), Kandachime, Katana, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Kaze no Stigma(complete), Kangoh Bancho(disappeared QQ), Kurohime, Law of Ueki(complete), Law of ueki Plus (complete), Liar Game, Liar Game Roots of A(complete), Light Wing, Lock On!(complete), Lost+Brain(completed), Loveless(completed), Luck Stealer, Magic the Gathering, Maken-Ki, MAR(complete), MAR Omega(I couldn't find all of this), Metallica Metalluca, Mirrai Nikki(complete), Mixim(complete), Needless, New PoT, Ouran High School Host Club, Ping, Psycho Buster, Psycho Staff(complete) Psyren(complete), Rappi Rangai, Remnant, Kenshin(complete), SamuraiX(complete), Saijou no Meii, Saiyuki(complete, working on other incarnates), Samurai7(complete), Samurai Champloo(complete), Samurai Deeper Kyo(complete), Samurai High School, Scryed(complete), Seto no Hanayome, Shade- The other side of Light, Sengoku armors, Shakugan no Shana, Soul Eater, Soul Eater Not!, SWOT(complete), T.R.A.P., Takkoku!, Tanei Gakuen Q(complete I believe), Tengen Toppa Gureen Legann(completed), Tenjo Tenge(complete), Teppen, Teppu, The God of High School, The Legend of Maian, Tiji-kun!(completed), both To Aru series(index and choudenjibou), Tokyo ESP, TOUGH, Tripeace, Veritas(complete), Witch hunter, Witchcraft Troops, Wolfguy- Wolfen Crest, Yakitate!! Japan(complete), YuYu Hakusho(complete), Yureka, Zero no Tsukaima, Zetsuen no Tempest, Zombie Loan(lost track of where these were released).

On and off reading: Hayate the Combat Butler, Toriko, Kenji, Until Death do us Part, Hajimete no Aku.

Going to try: DRUG-ON, Drunken King, Izaykaku, Kugutsu, Melty Blood series, Monk!

My issue is that even though above is a huge list(and I probably forgot quite a few, also), several have just disappeared, or I'm still waiting weekly/monthly for them.

I try to limit what I buy bookwise on my nook, so even if I go through and read allthe things I've half assed so far, and the new ones that caught my eye, In a month or so, I'll have nothing but weekly releases left.

You can see if you actually read all those that I'm not really picky, and there are probably a number of shoujo mana I've read and still read that probably aren't listed, so I'll take anything that's interested enough to get hooked on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Deleted
    Heh, you read all my favourites...Awesome

Cant really think of much, only thing I can think of is Sankarea(pretty recentish) and Power!! which is pretty hilarious...Think I cried at one point from laughter.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion, Eden - It's an Endless World is the best manga ever released. But I don't like most mangas, so we must have very different tastes.

Quoting from wikipedia:

Eden is set in the near future, following a pandemic called closure virus which killed 15 percent of the world's population, crippled or disfigured many more, and upset the world's political balance greatly. [...]
    Elijah's father has become a powerful drug lord, feared and despised by many, including, to an extent, his own family. During a terrorist attack, Elijah, at the time aged 15, is separated from his mother and sister and now has to handle things on his own.
    Eden is about his coming-of-age as a man and trying to survive both bodily and morally in world that is too complex for mere "black and white". He encounters many other characters, both allies and enemies, all sharing the same struggle to survive in a post-apocalyptic dystopian world. [...]
    Eden was named Wizard magazine's best manga of 2007. David F. Smith of Newtype USA has called Eden one of the best manga American money can buy.

Should read everything by Naoki Urasawa.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Eden no ori.
    Judge.
    Doubt.
    Started Judge and Doubt, but lost it along the way,will go back and read it some.
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

10+ Year Old Account
    The only manga I've read that isn't on your list (just scanned it, so might have missed) is Berserk.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangareader.net
    Gutts, known as the Black Swordsman, seeks sanctuary from the demonic forces that pursue himself and his woman, and also vengeance against the man who branded him as an unholy sacrifice. Aided only by his titanic strength, skill and sword, Gutts must struggle against his bleak destiny, all the while fighting with a rage that might strip him of his humanity. Berserk is a dark and brooding story of outrageous swordplay and ominous fate, in the theme of Shakespeare's MacBeth.
    Unfortunately, the chapter releases are somewhat inconsistent. Went 4 months w/o a release, then 3 chapters in 1 month. It's a bit random.

Deleted
    I dunno what to suggest.....you've read all manga i know

10+ Year Old Account
    i might suggest Prince of Tennis... personally im not a huge sports manga fan but i definately would recommend it... the main character is just so cocky and full of himself that it makes me laugh... completed (although a part 2 is ongoing atm)

the Elfen Leid manga carries forward from the anime (the anime finished itself about 2/3 through the manga's plot) - very gory/horror about girls that use invisible hands to decapitate people due to the girls natural violent tendancies - with a love story included O.o completed

one i particularly enjoy, is a korean manga called Noblesse - its about a vampire that wakes up in todays society after about 400 years... rather different to most vampire stories, these vampires are nobles... just read it left to right, full colour too! ongoing

also if u try hard enough u can find The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya light novels on the net... technically not a manga but definately worth a read (considering this is what the anime was based off, which i loved) ongoing

EDIT:

also Rosario + Vampire is about a human boy that gets accidently transferred to a school of demons... his attempts at survival all along while making friends with the hottest girls around (a vampire, a succubus, a witch, an ice demon etc etc) 1/4 ecchi, 1/4 romance, 1/4 comedy and 1/4action... much worth it! season 1 is finished with season 2 ogoing

OH! and To-Love-Ru, by the same author as Black Cat (which is awesome btw)... basically an ecchi/romance about this boy who helps an alien girl escape from kidnappers, however, this girl is the daughter of the king of the universe! very, very, very ecchi story, with characters from Black Cat make appearances (although with different names and different back stories) - season 1 is complete however season 2 is ongoing, although the main character changes to another person from the first season
    Last edited by kolopotho; 2011-06-09 at 02:06 AM.

I've read PoT, and I read the second part as it realeases. Elfen Leig I saw the anime of, but since the plot is incomplete I coul go finish it.

Noblesse I'm definately going to read. I've set a tab for it multiple times and always forget to read it. There are actually quite a few entertaining Korean Manwha worth reading.

I like R+V, but I never read To-Love-Ru, although I know it's popular, so I'll have to check it out.

I'm really glad, the stuff mentioned on here should give me another month or two, especially since I'm going to pick Gantz back up as well.

your list is pretty big, but im to lazy to read all of this ^^

but you schould try:
    highschool of the dead: Zombie apocalypse in japan
    battleangel alita last order: cyberpunk
    Buyuden: boxing manga
    Kangoku Gakuen: nerds in a girlschool ^^