Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellforge View Post
    i cant believe what some people are posting without using their brains and facts right

if u dont kill jin do, prepare to face ZG until jin do dies (oh suck it, fact is fact, screw your RNG)
    if u dont kill dakaraa, prepare to face ZA until dakara dies

dont come crap about u getting 300 ZG when u freaking quit the dungeon when you see its not what you want,
    there is no way u will get ZA again if your last zandalari dungeon boss kill was dakaraa, if u do get, ill give u my account
    the only way its random is after the dungeon lock resets everyday. thats the random one.
    after u done your 1st random random, then on is all alternating if u do complete it
    if not, happy same dungeon

dont believe? check your armory, its matching dakaraa and jin do kills
    40 dakaraa/ 39 jindo
    40 dakaraa/40 jindo
    40 dakaraa/41 jindo

etc if u do have 400jindo/1 dakaraa, show it here

46 Jin'do kills (Heroic Zul'Gurub) 11 hours ago
    45 Daakara kills (Heroic Zul'Aman) 12 hours ago

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...forge/advanced =) prove is prove, check my activity updates for those kills. if i get 12 ZG in a row like what OP claims, i would have more jindo kills than dakaraa kills?

stupid whiner who quit a dungeon and complain
    This sounds about right, there is still no need to be aggressive or call someone stupid.
    And if you think about it, there actually is a way of having way more kills for one boss than the other, if you keep doing it on a daily basis on specific dungeon and kill for example Dakara every day and don't queue for random or just dont finish ZG ever, you'll have way more Dakara kills than ZG kills.
    Last edited by Kerstin; 2011-06-07 at 07:20 PM.

i do apologize for sounding too agressive, but u do agree such post been on the forum many times, people could just search button to find posts on this.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i do apologize for sounding too agressive, but u do agree such post been on the forum many times, people could just search button to find posts on this.
    That is true, but if you do not look up on forums frequently enough you might miss those seeing how many posts/minute mmochamp receives... still search button is there for a reason I'll give you that :P

Deleted
    nice well 1st try again za and lets see on the packs http://www.flickr.com/photos/6300718...in/photostream after the healer leaves http://www.flickr.com/photos/6300718...in/photostream the wipe and after http://www.flickr.com/photos/6300718...in/photostream so again failing time ...

dont believe? check your armory, its matching dakaraa and jin do kills
    40 dakaraa/ 39 jindo
    40 dakaraa/40 jindo
    40 dakaraa/41 jindo
    You know, I really didn't think of this to be honest. I usually queue by myself half the time and then with guildies the other half. Yet I still have almost matching kills. 28 ZG / 27 ZA.

Though my priest is 8 ZA / 6 ZG

The only one I found with a bigger distance was a friend's hunter who I run with he is 10 ZA and 6 ZG

15+ Year Old Account
    The random qq finder can get you a different instance than expect if you qq with other people - that way the chance to get either is aligned. Sure others have said it before, but with two instances to choose from and the qq finder will go for the instance your not saved to - its less likely (as in not at all) to pick the one you just came from. So, as others have stated, its 50% of each - finish the za you get and you would get zg.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

40 dakaraa/ 39 jindo
    40 dakaraa/40 jindo
    40 dakaraa/41 jindo
    The only thing that goes towards showing is a 50/50 chance of getting ZA/ZG.

Here's a tinfoil hat though.

Deleted
    I feel your pain!!