Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

PvP Season 9 Ending Soon

PvP Season 9 Ending Soon
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Arena and Rated Battleground Season 9 is scheduled to end as early as June 21. At that point we will determine who is eligible for the end-of-season rewards, a process that should take approximately one week. It's very important for players who feel that they may be eligible for Arena titles and/or the Vicious Gladiator’s Twilight Drake to refrain from transferring their characters to another realm or faction until after Season 9 ends. During the break between seasons, all Rated Battleground and Arena matches will be unavailable.

At the end of the season, Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points, possibly exceeding the 4,000 point Honor cap. All Season 9 items will cost Honor Points (equivalent to their previous Conquest Point cost) when the season ends, with the exception of any items with rating requirements attached. These items will no longer be available for purchase.

The next Arena and Rated Battleground season will begin for level-85 players approximately one week after the end of Season 9 and will coincide with the awarding of Season 9 titles and mounts. At that time, any Honor accrued above the 4,000-point cap will be converted into gold at a rate of 35 silver per point. In addition, Season 10 rewards will be made available for purchase with Conquest Points awarded during the new season. All Team and Personal Ratings will be wiped when Season 10 begins. Matchmaking Ratings, however, will carry over into Season 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    4.2 here we come!

Deleted
    Woho! Finally 4.2 soon!

Deleted
    Woo 4.2!!!

/Cross fingers for early july!

This is usually one of the first signs the next patch will be fast approaching. Guess this probably means 4.2 some time in July?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally! ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    i still say itll happen before midsummer or during it

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    YAY FINALLY MY GLAD TITLE AND MOUNT

Oh wait, i suck ass in pvp....

The new season will start with 4.2, so it's safe to assume that 4.2 will come on the 28th.

No mention of the Hero of the Horde/Alliance title/mount btw. Makes me worry a bit.

Deleted
    Season 10 starts 1 week after, that gear has Firelands ilv so 4.2 should be released at the same time.

Can someone explain something? Will my rated battleground rating go back to 0 like my arena rating? They've been quite unclear about this so far.

Anyone find it odd that the season 9 ending thread says that all conquest points will be converted to honor points, in excess of 4k? They said players should then spend their extra honor in a certain amount of time after that (1 week?), when the extra points will be converted to gold.

But, the blue post on JPs says the opposite, that no points will be converted past 4k...

10+ Year Old Account
    4.2 jeeahhhh!!

Deleted
    grats to the frost dks and resto shamans on all ur titles hope s10 will be better than this s9

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamytwink View Post
    Vicious Gladiator's Twilight Drake video :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZDos...el_video_title
    how do you know it's this one and not any of the other 2 models? (http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/19...ated-1st-june/)

Finally! Gief S10! :<

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to crush Firelands

Oh the exciting moments!

Quote Originally Posted by Zarod View Post
    Season 10 starts 1 week after, that gear has Firelands ilv so 4.2 should be released at the same time.
    yea this is true, cant possibly have a ilvl378 pvp gear out and firelands still not out, that would be weird for people would rather go in BWD HC with pvp gear since better stats by heaps lol

so probably 22th or 28th june or 1st week of july