Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Space Marine , the game.

If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

As much as i want to play this i doubt they will get the true scale of the Warhammer 40k world in all its true brutality.

indeed..we will jsut have to wait for the mmo to come out which is also being made..
    actually this game prolly will not using cover crushing greenskin skulls into the ground and chainswording through gretchens...sounds wonderfull

Deleted
    Looks like a good, mindless hack and slash game. As fan of 40k for the last 15 years i will be buying it.

I wish the release date didn't keep creeping further and further back. But this will be an instabuy for me.

Odd that a whole CAPTAIN is leading a SQUAD. Too bad you have to be an Ultrasmurf. But hey, it's bolter'n'chainsword time!
    "The Patient? Well... maybe... the mental kind..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Olgierd View Post
    I wish the release date didn't keep creeping further and further back. But this will be an instabuy for me.

Odd that a whole CAPTAIN is leading a SQUAD. Too bad you have to be an Ultrasmurf. But hey, it's bolter'n'chainsword time!
    You do know that there are different skins for your character? Space wolves is one of them if i recall.

Not for single player though, you play Titus the Ultrasmurf in the SP campaign as I understand it.

No matter, it's still Space Marines, I just like to pick on the Ultras

Mildly off-topic: Titus looks a lot like the sergeants in my tabletop SM army. Mark IV greaves, Aquila chest, loincloth, and ever-so-awesome Mark II shoulders I ripped off the Chaos Champion kit.
    Last edited by Olgierd; 2011-06-08 at 04:34 PM.
    "The Patient? Well... maybe... the mental kind..."

Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    Looks like a good, mindless hack and slash game. As fan of 40k for the last 15 years i will be buying it.
    Ditto, Been playing since 95 and am excited by the amount of 40K stuff coming out now.
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazdreg View Post
    Ditto, Been playing since 95 and am excited by the amount of 40K stuff coming out now.
    When i first started playing, Squats were a playable race, Tyranids had about 5 units and there was no such thing as a Codex. Damn kids playing on my lawn......etc.

haha yeah, I miss them. I played Orks since day one. But have dabbled in SM too. Mostly for painting purpose. Even tho they are the GW poster boys, they are pretty damn cool looking. Was cleaning out my stuff and found a box of Space Ork Raiders, about half painted. need to finish them now. I think that box came out in like 90 or 91 or so. Been too long.
    Last edited by Nazdreg; 2011-06-08 at 04:51 PM.
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

Deleted
    But have dabbled in SM too. Mostly for painting purpose.
    Hot DAYM

/10char

Deleted
    haha yeah, I miss them. I played Orks since day one. But have dabbled in SM too. Mostly for painting purpose. Even tho they are the GW poster boys, they are pretty damn cool looking. Was cleaning out my stuff and found a box of Space Ork Raiders, about half painted. need to finish them now. I think that box came out in like 90 or 91 or so. Been too long.
    Or you could sell those Space Orks for a silly amount.

I'll picking this game up day on most likely, unless they somehow really screw it up before then.

Deleted
    I rarely played, the game itself bored me. But i did enjoy the rich lore, the stories and the painting.

I built an imperial guard force based on a british army infantry regiment, complete with support. People were so jealous.

Deleted
    Can't wait!

Is that a ... TPS?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by imtehrogue View Post
    Is that a ... TPS?
    Yes, its a third person shooter.
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......