Give Engineer Helicopters the option to shoot at each other.

I got maxed Engineering today, and I got the mount aswell. And the thought stroke me;

What if an Engineer, could chose to dual a second Engineer with their helicopters? Would that be fun?

They would shoot at each other, and you had to strafe and move to dodge the bullets.

The loser would blow up and be killed, leaving the mount itself fine as before.

What do you think about this idea? I can just imagine the fun of flying through the cities of Orgrimmar to blast down my enemy! Would be awesome!

People who aren't engineers would complain too much.

Amg why can't I have flying carpet duels or duel other people on my Drake?!?!?! blah blah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come now, engineering is already one of the best professions. Your idea would make it mandatory! :O

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually hate the ideas brought forth from players, but this one. OH! MY! GOD!

I'd love it. Simple as that. Instant frikkin' love!
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Deleted
    That would be terrific! We would never have to be bored waiting for dungeons and raids. And no more /roll for money, just have a duel with your mount

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    People who aren't engineers would complain too much.

Amg why can't I have flying carpet duels or duel other people on my Drake?!?!?! blah blah.
    And yeah, I don't see why drakes cannot battle against each other? It would really kill time waiting for ques and such. I mean, all you would do is die yourself. :s

Deleted
    I think blizz would have to raise profession limit to 3, so that everyone can enjoy choppers

Same reason alchemists can't create a plague and spread it through a major city. Although, I have to admit, that would be fun.