Thread: Battlefield 3

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Battlefield 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pNOxynC1Dc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UwOrl036_A

Also, I think this game's graphics will finally dethrone Crysis 1 from best graphics (talking about using configs, etc).

ye definitely way better graphics than any video game out there including Crysis, hopefully the game is as good as it looks...

That's the game that will make me buy a new PC.

Quote Originally Posted by viR View Post
    Lol yea my buddy is talking about making a new PC in time strictly because BF3 looks so badass.

The only downfall of this game will be the people that can't play it because they're PC's can't handle it. Hope you guys upgrade yo shiet!. And I LOL at the people that are playing this on console. You're missing out on the best visuals since Crysis.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by viR View Post
    same here

I love BF3 but i believe metro 2033 has better graphics

That frostbite 2 engine is a fucking beast no doubt o.O

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    I love BF3 but i believe metro 2033 has better graphics
    Well..Metro allowed DX11.

BF3 will be ported to console and not have it's own PC version. Yes there will be a version for PC but it will be a console port. Meaning we wont have DX11 capabilities because consoles still run DX9...sad isn't it?

Can't wait for this to come out, might get me back into playing FPS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally wicked. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Gredge View Post

BF3 will be ported to console and not have it's own PC version. Yes there will be a version for PC but it will be a console port. Meaning we wont have DX11 capabilities because consoles still run DX9...sad isn't it?
    Game is being made on pcs first then ported to console. Game is being made in all dx11.

This isnt Bad Company this is Battlefield. Bad Company is the console port Battlefield is the pc game

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

Thats actually where you are wrong. DICE has said many times they are working on 2 versions, one for pc with DX11 and then one for the consoles.

Deleted

Actually the PC is Battlefield 3s' lead platform and DICE have stated many times PC will be using all available advantages such as DX11.

By the Way this isn't a DICE saying "yeah guys PC will be given lead platform" then turning round and doing most of the work on the consoles. all the tech demos and gameplay demos have been done with the PC.

Yea I actually knew a while back that this game wouldn't be a console port. I just forgot over time. I'm so used to all the good games playing and looking like shit and never having DX11 because of consoles.

Glad to be corrected!!!

Yea I actually knew a while back that this game wouldn't be a console port. I just forgot over time. I'm so used to all the good games playing and looking like shit and never having DX11 because of consoles.

Glad to be corrected!!!
    You will be able to see battlefield in its true glory with full dx11 and jets and 64 player maps!!!

Destructible environment looks wicked...33sec on the frost trailer

10+ Year Old Account
    can't wait to buy this one not sure if it has vehicles like bf2 but if it does hopefully the aircraft wont get nerfed to hell like they did in bf2

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    Destructible environment looks wicked...33sec on the frost trailer
    You didn't play other BF games? They had destructible environments too. Just sayin', it's nothin' new. But yes it's a plus.

Unlike CoD games if some noob is camping behind a wall with his claymore in front of him you don't need to be sneaky..just blow the fucking wall down

You didn't play other BF games? They had destructible environments too. Just sayin', it's nothin' new. But yes it's a plus.

Unlike CoD games if some noob is camping behind a wall with his claymore in front of him you don't need to be sneaky..just blow the fucking wall down
    O but from the trailers it looks improved by alot.