Deleted

[Music] I made this song a while ago, thoughts?

I'm a 17 year old "producer".. Actualy, I'm still learning alot, also improved alot yet, but I just want to have some feedback, since I never had feedback in this genre before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKjRvQxqBwI

I made this "The zohan" remix a while ago, and I lost the vocal clips so i don't want to open that project again, I also thought the vocals where a bit too loud where the beat comes up, and also the reverd and delay on the intro should be removed

There are some faults that I removed in the "no-vocal-The-Zohan-remix" And as you hear, the second part is pretty long, and gets boring, and also has no vocals, there isn't alot of variation in the uploaded version.
    Also, leave some comments on the video if you have a youtube account, I'd appriciate that alot.
    And people who know Fruity Loops may also leave some feedback here or on youtube I could use.

Any toughts?
    Last edited by mmoc394d815e01; 2011-06-08 at 04:36 PM.

Deleted
    The Zohan bit at the start was the best bit for me, sorry.

Not sure how to be constructive. It was very the same, while it wasn't too bad it wasn't excellent or refreshing either. I understand it takes time and that you're learning but stick with it, not everything you like other people will like also.

Stick to a particular genre you prefer best, if you're not enjoying the music you're making the chances are noone else will either.

2:22 onwards was catchy before it started to slow down near the end.
    Last edited by mmoc593332b4b3; 2011-06-08 at 06:38 PM.