Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjenka View Post
    Just because there's a possible legendary coming in 4.2 doesn't mean its going to be a tank. Perhaps you missed this sentence:
    Possible? Where have you been?
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by Nudd View Post
    It's probably the most needed legendary of all....

A legendary Pokemon encounter!
    oh dead god... Squirtle!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrx View Post
    Multiple Raids per Patch...
    Haven't ever play Bc?
    and not every Raid would have a 4.x but a 4.x.x
    We would have include firelands 4 Raids left.
    -Firelands
    -War of the Ancients
    -Rift of Aln
    -Deathwings Lair (Huge vulcan)
    Nope, never played BC. But if they gave the Zandalari its own patch (4.1). There is no way 3 more raid tiers will still be "4.2.x"

Edit: Nevermind, they more I try to read your post, the less i understand what you're trying to say
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

10+ Year Old Account
    /pray for Agility Axe with Mastery
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    Personally I'd like it to be a bow. Hunters haven't had a legendary in some time.
    I doubt it would be a bow because they just got a bow in Sunwell. It could very possibly be a gun or crossbow though. Its far more likely we would see a polearm or other 2h agility weapon so it would cover other classes.

I dont see it being a healing item though considering they just got one in Ulduar. It could be but it just seems far less likely.

Hunter, Rogue and/or Shaman (possibly feral dps druid) would be my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    Healing weapon. You heard it here first...
    Right, because there wasn't just one two legendarys ago?
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

Deleted
    Imo legendary agility staff / polearm. Feral tanks could use it, DK tanks had Shadowmourne even though it wasnt rly optimal and so it would be easy for blizzard to give legendary shield to paladins and warriors.

Deleted
    I think it'll be a staff for ferals / hunters..

Given hunters do not use a staff much, just feral would be to small. It would honestly more likely be a staff for ALL druids before a feral/hunter staff.

No, my guess is an agility 1h weapon specifically for rogues. Probably maces is my guess, with a slow MH and fast OH. Hopefully they fix combat before then though. Another guess (though less likely) would be a healing item, but that is still a pretty broad spectrum.

IMO two other slots BESIDES weapon they should consider are helm and trinket. Items like skull of gul'dan and vision of sargeras (even tyrande's memento) to me felt more, "real", then most of the legendary weapons and can easily get a bonus to make them BiS for most of the rest of the expansion.

New to me as well... I'm guessing it'll be:

- A dagger for Ass/Sub Rogues
    or
    - A weapon for Enh Shaman/Rogues
    or
    - A weapon for Ferals/Hunters
    or
    - A ranged weapon for Hunters (but I doubt it)

Quote Originally Posted by Skelly View Post
    I'm pretty sure they said it wasn't going to be a tanking item...

Edit: They explicitly said not a tanking item
    quote please. They only said "not soon"

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelly View Post
    Nope, never played BC. But if they gave the Zandalari its own patch (4.1). There is no way 3 more raid tiers will still be "4.2.x"

Edit: Nevermind, they more I try to read your post, the less i understand what you're trying to say
    I would say we see 4 More Raids in 2 Majorcontents
    4.2 Firelands + War of the Ancients
    4.3 Deathwings Lair + Rift of Aln

It's too early to guess yet. It can be a: 1h agi, 1h str, shield, bow, and much more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullhurley View Post
    That might sound good to those classes but with warriors and deathknights having shadowmourne last expansion I highly doubt it will be something they can use this early in the expansion and not only would it not be fair it would be a stupid move on blizz's part. That would piss a shit ton of folks off.

Secondly, shamans and rogues could get something they can use but the arguement could be made for a polearm for hunters and feral druids as well. I seen the mace from Ulduar on more shamans than any other class and then on druids/priests. The hunters and rogues had really nice oranges from TBC as well, with the bow and glaives. My guess will remain a polearm for hunters/druids. Or an agil based weapon for rogues/shamans but nothing in mind for warriors/deathknights.
    A good point. You have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bet on Druid/hunter polearm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

Deleted
    Considering the last legendary was for strength users, the one before that was for healer, the upcoming legendary is aimed at caster DPS and they stated that the next wouldn't be for a tank. It seems more than likely that the next will be something with agility, possibly a mace or an axe that is useable by shamans, rogues and hunters?

10+ Year Old Account
    I just say it's going to be a 2h sword for paladins warriors and Dks
    Yep I'm guild-less because of toxic elite-jerks in my old top raiding guild. Why can't we all get along like normal human beings?

Quote Originally Posted by MrWiggles View Post
    or tanking sheld
    Deathchin will be the legendary tanking shield.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DraconusIX View Post
    Given hunters do not use a staff much, just feral would be to small. It would honestly more likely be a staff for ALL druids before a feral/hunter staff.

No, my guess is an agility 1h weapon specifically for rogues. Probably maces is my guess, with a slow MH and fast OH. Hopefully they fix combat before then though. Another guess (though less likely) would be a healing item, but that is still a pretty broad spectrum.

IMO two other slots BESIDES weapon they should consider are helm and trinket. Items like skull of gul'dan and vision of sargeras (even tyrande's memento) to me felt more, "real", then most of the legendary weapons and can easily get a bonus to make them BiS for most of the rest of the expansion.
    So a legendary for feral only would be for too small number of classes but weapon only for combat rogue would be better? Do you even look at what you write?

Imo rogues shouldn't get it, they had glaives and as for hunters not using staff that much is pretty crap since BiS weapon for hunters in last 3-4 tiers have been staff / polearm doesnt make much sense, furthermore they can easily put legendary effect to proc on melee and ranged attacks to be viable for hunters. And yes hunters had bow in SWP but its not like it was much of a use since it wasnt hunter specific weapon only (yes rogues got it also) and you would get it when you cleared all content before new expansion in which the bow was completely useless.

It's going to be thralls balls!
    OT: Prob something feral/rogue/hunter oriented.
    That does not seem limited tho... MAYBE a fist weapon ( shaman/rogue) kinda deal?
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.