10+ Year Old Account
    Attic at my old man's house in Winchester, South England.

Anyone else had the same luck before?

?
    Last edited by Kusetjuv; 2011-06-08 at 06:59 PM.

Deleted
    Ouch that hurts if you have to leave a legendary in a corpse ...
    If you go to the achievement forum there's the thread about sulfuras, encluding some whiners with no drop luck encountered by some who had the same luck like you (2nd Eye of Sulfuras etc.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Attic at my old man's house in Winchester, South England.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adanosa View Post
    Ouch that hurts if you have to leave a legendary in a corpse ...
    If you go to the achievement forum there's the thread about sulfuras, encluding some whiners with no drop luck encountered by some who had the same luck like you (2nd Eye of Sulfuras etc.)

Well I could've deleted the binding in my bag and looted the other, and if that didnt work I could make a gm ticket. But I found out it would make me look more badass than I already am.

Yesterday. Farmed for 2 years for that exact binding. Finally dropped last week. I forgot to get the quest so I can look Essence of the Firelord, so I had to do it again this week.

Then it dropped again. LOL

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've had both drop the same run, despite I've already a thunderfury

It's quite depressing

Happened to me last night too. I've had Garr's Right Half Binding for 5 or 6 weeks now and it dropped a second time last night. Got really excited then realized it was the wrong one.

Already had T.Fury on my alt Priest, so for my weekly run for Eye/rep this week, I ask in guild if anyone wants to tag along since I've already had a binding rot.

Pally tags along and load and behold, Garr's binding drops. The 9th Binding I've seen in the last year+ since I've been running on 3 chars.