Deleted

my poweraura doesn't work, any ideas?

i'm making a poweraura for blood plague for my DK. however, it doesn't appear at all.

what am i doing wrong here? also, i want it to display a timer. i think if i get the poweraura itself working, it should be enough, but i can't seem to get it to work.

Well for the timer portion, you actually have to go in and add a timer, click the Timer tab and turn it on. As for the texture, its not showin' because you're telling PA to use a texture that simply doesn't exist. Switch it to "WoW Textures" and turn on "Use own Texture" about halfway down the window.

Deleted
    it still doesn't work. could it have to do with the X and Y values?

when i ctrl click it, it says: "should show because of debuff Plague".

---------- Post added 2011-06-08 at 10:40 PM ----------

i changed the debuff name to "Blood Plague". it still doesn't work. and now in some way i lost the texture.

---------- Post added 2011-06-08 at 10:42 PM ----------

this is the export code for the plugin

Code:
    Version:4.20; target:true; icon:Spell_DeathKnight_BloodPlague; buffname:Blood Plague; customname:Plague Strike; bufftype:2; alpha:1; owntex:true; mine:true; inVehicle:0; size:0.25; y:0; texmode:2; ismounted:0; timer.h:0.97; timer.enabled:true; timer.y:-84; timer.x:47
    Last edited by mmocb0245d6bcb; 2011-06-08 at 08:44 PM.

Try importing this then reloading your UI.
    Code:
    Version:4.20; target:true; icon:Spell_DeathKnight_BloodPlague; buffname:Blood Plague; bufftype:2; alpha:1; owntex:true; mine:true; inVehicle:0; size:0.25; y:0; texmode:2; ismounted:0; timer.h:0.97; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.y:-84; timer.x:47; timer.Transparent:true

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    it worked, thanks. i just wonder what my error was.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You had Plague Strike entered in - the export string listed it as a "customname", I'm not sure which text box that one is. So it was looking for some other info that wasn't available to it, I guess.