Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Nintendo hacked?

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...rs-hacked.aspx

Not as bad as Sony was.. But still. lol

I can't wait till XBOX LIVE gets hacked so all these kids STFU about how much cooler their xbox is over a ps3 .

Quote Originally Posted by Obese View Post
    I can't wait till XBOX LIVE gets hacked so all these kids STFU about how much cooler their xbox is over a ps3 .
    I can't wait for blizzard to get hacked too.

Nintendo was hacked, but the people behind it have no intention of doing it maliciously.

But seriously, these guys are getting out of hand. Cant wait untill someone catches the little shits.

It states on Lulzsec Twitter they had no bad intentions in hacking Nintendo, I believe "a warm up" is how they put it.

Lulzsec said they love nintendo and sega and would never do anything malicious against them and would actually hack for them

10+ Year Old Account
    I have mixed feelings on it. On one hand what they are doing is wrong and the companies should have better protection against things like this. On the other, I approve of the hackings because it shows the flaws in how things are protected and I honestly hope that this small thing leads to a firesale like portrayed in Live Free or Die Hard (bad using a movie as something since it will lead to "lolzhollywood make believe bullshit" but still). A serious change is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    Yeah right man, keep telling yourself that...you'd probably go into a pit of depression judging by the amount of work you've put into WoW. "OH MA GAWD WHAT WILL I EVER DO WITHOUT WOW"

Yeah right man, keep telling yourself that...you'd probably go into a pit of depression judging by the amount of work you've put into WoW. "OH MA GAWD WHAT WILL I EVER DO WITHOUT WOW"

It was more or less trolling, But really. i hate when stuff like this happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    If Blizzard gets hacked its going to suck big time.
    The amount of people that have used their credit cards and stuff to buy from the Store....

"The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    The amount of people that have used their credit cards and stuff to buy from the Store....
    Yup, that why i said it. Mostlikey over 20+ mil credit card numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Attack Sony AND Nintendo? show offs....

never will breh,

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just getting old and annoying. Seriously...

You live for this drama dont you? Do you wish bad on people who have better things than you at work/school too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    You live for this drama dont you? Do you wish bad on people who have better things than you at work/school too?
    Better things..? Meaning...?

It means that this attitude of wishing ill on others is rude. There's really no excuse to want something bad to happen to a person or company.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggwolls View Post
    Better things..? Meaning...?
    Oh it seems as if you were waiting to jump on someone who was a PS3 hater/Xbox Fanboy...

Well keep looking. I have both systems and like them both. I was not implying one system was better than another but instead saying that this person is so anxious for something else to fail so he feels better about his favorite system being hacked to death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    This is why i dont save my CC deets
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch