DoT Tracker On Target

Hi guys. I just change my specc resto to ele, so i want o ask a addon for track my DoT's on target . My DoT s must be bigger than rest of the DoT 's

Help me Out.

Quote Originally Posted by figure View Post
    Hi guys. I just change my specc resto to ele, so i want o ask a addon for track my DoT's on target . My DoT s must be bigger than rest of the DoT 's

Help me Out.
    Several options:

Option A: "Make your own dots bigger": Shadowed Unit Frames and XPearl offer this (and I think also PitBull, but not sure about the last, myselves I am using Shadowed). Shadowed and PitBull
    also offer options for Debuff Filtering. Making your dots bigger has to be supported by your Unit Frames. It cannot
    be added by an external addon.
    Option B: Use an Addon which adds Debuff Filtering - myselves I use "Aura Frames" for this.
    I only see debuffs from a) myselves or b) from other people who have some sort of relevance for me (for example I see Shadow and Flame despite being not a warlock). Another alternative is
    DebuffFilters, where you can specify for each debuff singularly if only "your own" should be shown
    or also those of other people
    Option C: Use Dottracker (anounces a run out Dot using a popup) or PowerAuras/WeakAuras for
    a similar effect.
    Option D: Raven, this is similar to Aura Frames, but also adds a Sound Option when Dots run out.
    For Filtering it only offers a blacklist or whitelist while Aura Frames offers more sophisticated methods of filtering
    Option E: Use Dot Timers as bars (for example using Aura Frames or Raven or Forte) if you prefer those.

I use 'Class Timers' for my dot tracking. It shows only my dots also. you can track your target, focus, player (also Pet too, but I never use this).

Like MagicSN mentions, I also use 'Shadowed Unit Frames'. If you have a play around in the settings you can find an option to show your dots, and to make them much bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonym89 View Post
    I use 'Class Timers' for my dot tracking. It shows only my dots also. you can track your target, focus, player (also Pet too, but I never use this).

Like MagicSN mentions, I also use 'Shadowed Unit Frames'. If you have a play around in the settings you can find an option to show your dots, and to make them much bigger.
    Personally I think the "only show your dots" setting is not too helpful though. If you want to see for example the Mortal Strike debuff on the tank ^^
    A setting like for Aura Frames (which can be used parallel to Shadowed Unit Frames or whatever Unit Frames is used) or with DebuffFilters - where this can be set up indepedent per Debuff/Buff - is much better.

Myselves I disabled the Auras for ShadowedUnitFrames, and set it up using Aura Frames, using Expert mode and setting up a condition like:

if Debuff is not in <this list>
    AND Debuff was not cast by me

OR

if Debuff is in <the other list>
    AND Debuff was cast by me

-> display it

else

-> do not display it

Of course putting together <this list> was quite some work. <the other list> on the other hand just contains my debuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicSN View Post
    Personally I think the "only show your dots" setting is not too helpful though. If you want to see for example the Mortal Strike debuff on the tank ^^
    Which is why I mentioed Shadowed Unit Frams

I have SuF set up to also show my focus which is usually the tank. The boss debuff is shown on top of the focus frame, while my Class Timers 'Player' and 'Target' Dot/buffs tracker is being shown somewhere else on my UI.

But, it is all down to how you want your UI, OP. For me, my setup works a treat, but to another person it could be hell

Deleted
    You can try ''DoTimer'' its quite good and there is guide on youtube for the settings.

thanks everyone i will check all of thoughts