Thread: Halo 4 villains

Halo 4 villains

Okay so my question was in halo 4 who are the villains going to be in halo 3 the covenant got owned badly. and as far as we know we defeated the flood yes?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc-...A-wvKAaFacq_gA
    Check out my youtube channel for WoW lore videos and more!

It will most likely be the precursors, the race that created the flood. Read the new book by greg bear, tells all about this.

10+ Year Old Account

gotta be the forerunners no one else is left really.

Well the planet might be Onyx (From the novel Ghosts of Onyx) As for villians it might be the creators of the flood, it could be remaining forerunners as well whom survived the flood and have gone mad somehow. Those are my guesses. But as long as Chief gets back to Earth ill be happy!!!

Maybe the original humans not alter to be the forerunner successors.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Well the planet might be Onyx (From the novel Ghosts of Onyx) As for villians it might be the creators of the flood, it could be remaining forerunners as well whom survived the flood and have gone mad somehow. Those are my guesses. But as long as Chief gets back to Earth ill be happy!!!
    All the forerunners are dead.

Maybe the original humans not alter to be the forerunner successors.
    They died with the forerunners.

The only thing this could be is an unannounced race that has developed since the galaxy purge by the forerunners OR it is the precursors who seeded the flood in this galaxy in the time of the forerunners, mind you they lived outside the Milkyway, If you really want a look of the possible scale of things read Cryptum by Greg Bear, amazing book.