Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Hellsing Ultimate OVA 7, indeed shed a few tears there. [Those who watched it will know what moment I mean.]

=/ Well it was sad for many reasons. But my heart always breaks a little when I catch a rerun of 8 Simple Rules for Dating my Teenage Daughter and it's the episode that was recorded right after John Ritter died unexpectedly.

John Ritter collapsed on the set of the show, and later died, after filming the first three episodes of the second season. The series then went on hiatus for a number of weeks, returning in November 2003 with a modified format addressing the death of Ritter's character. The first post-Ritter episode, "Goodbye," was produced without a laugh track/live audience.

15+ Year Old Account
    Night Court dealing with the deaths of Bailiffs Selma Hacker (Selma Diamond) and Florence "Flo" Kleiner (Florence Halop).

The episode of House where Dr. Kutner (Played by Kal Penn) commits suicide. Made me choke up a little bit. Or the episode where Dr. Wilson's love interest (can't remember if she was his wife or just gf.) dies from medicating herself with the wrong medication.

10+ Year Old Account
    When they all left their keys to the apartment, then departed for a coffee at Central Perk.

Actually didnt know what to do after that ><
    Batiatus: What would you do to hold your wife again, to feel the warmth of her skin, to taste her lips, would you kill?
    Spartacus: Whoever stood between us.
    Batiatus: How many men? A hundred, A thousand?
    Spartacus: I would kill them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe only UK remeber it (even know it) but it has to be the end of Blackadder goes fourth for me.

EDIT: added vid
    Last edited by Jay 90; 2011-06-09 at 09:09 PM.
    Your speaker volume BETRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalinin View Post
    Scrubs "How to Save a Life"
    I can't hear that song anymore without thinking about that scene, and almost making me cry.

Actually that show "ruined" several songs for me

One for me that came to mind was the episode of Home Improvement where Randy might have cancer.

---------- Post added 2011-06-09 at 11:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    =/ Well it was sad for many reasons. But my heart always breaks a little when I catch a rerun of 8 Simple Rules for Dating my Teenage Daughter and it's the episode that was recorded right after John Ritter died unexpectedly.
    Newsradio had a heart-wrenching one when Phil Hartman (I think) died.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by berenzen View Post
    When Marshal's father died in HIMYM
    Going with this one.

After the whole episode when that happened, and at the end Lily tells him about that, I was like... really? During the following episode, I nearly shed manly tears. I never felt that way for a fictional character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Going with this one.

After the whole episode when that happened, and at the end Lily tells him about that, I was like... really? During the following episode, I nearly shed manly tears. I never felt that way for a fictional character.
    I haven't seen that episode yet, but so far nothing on HIMYM has made me cry. It does good with keeping the funny.

First, second, third, ect... episode of "The Cape" ..... what a piece of crap now that was sad
    "Stay Back I Have A Pally An I Know How To Use IT"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalinin View Post
    I was going to link this video when i clicked on this thread. Makes me cry every time. Beautiful acting, perfect music. John C. McGinley is a genius!

end last episode of Friends, that series was just so epic...and the last episode made even me cry T,T That show was legendary and will be missed

The Episode of Futurama where Fry trys to clone his dog but then decides not to because he thinks that his dog lived out his life. Then they show that he actually spent the rest of his life waiting for fry. made me sad

would link but i cant

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpee View Post
    The Episode of Futurama where Fry trys to clone his dog but then decides not to because he thinks that his dog lived out his life. Then they show that he actually spent the rest of his life waiting for fry. made me sad

would link but i cant
    There ya go, and yea I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Its kind of old, but I got really sad when Edith died in All in the Family.
    Top of my list too.

Third Watch- Falling
    The scene between Bosco and Faith in her apartment.
    watch clip from 3:35 to 8:00

Also...

Man, Third Watch had some tear jerkers for me ::'/
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

I hate you for reminding me of that scene in Fresh Prince of Bel-air. That scene always gets me choked up, and having to hold back the tears.

10+ Year Old Account
    The end scene in the futurama episode "The Luck of the Fryrish".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luck_of_the_Fryrish

Didn´t find any good youtube clips of it tho.