Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wogga View Post
    with 4p T12 spriests will cast MB more frequently, dont they?
    No they won't, the bonus got changed.

It still doesn't matter since we plain don't know how or what the proc copies.
    This whole thread is pointless since the original poster never delivered any evidence for anything whatsoever.

Deleted
    Good work,I hope they'll keep the mechanic this way

10+ Year Old Account
    change spec! go destro

Signature by Sokogeka

15+ Year Old Account
    destro lock item

Deleted
    Clarification for the proc (quoting blue post, cant link yet):

Dragonwrath is designed to be DOT-friendly. Simply put, it has a chance to copy each tick of a DOT spell. There is no internal cooldown, since we want it to be good for warlocks and Shadow priests.

Furthermore, the proc chance is adjusted favorably for pet specs that derive a significant portion of their DPS from pets.

Our goal is to tune Dragonwrath in such a way that you can give it to any caster without anticipating certain classes or specs getting a bigger benefit than others.

Quote Originally Posted by Conquista View Post
    Clarification for the proc (quoting blue post, cant link yet):

Dragonwrath is designed to be DOT-friendly. Simply put, it has a chance to copy each tick of a DOT spell. There is no internal cooldown, since we want it to be good for warlocks and Shadow priests.

Furthermore, the proc chance is adjusted favorably for pet specs that derive a significant portion of their DPS from pets.

Our goal is to tune Dragonwrath in such a way that you can give it to any caster without anticipating certain classes or specs getting a bigger benefit than others.
    But the OP talked to a GM. A GM. And his friend tested it!

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    I have confidence that Blizzard won't let it be magnitudes better for just one stupid spec compared to everything else in the game
    I feel so vindicated

Like Conquista said, Kaivax just said this:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

My melee DPS characters weep, they will miss their top DPS spot...

They will? As in currently holding it?

Did you obtain a time machine to a past tier?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Every single GM I've chatted with was very cordial and used correct punctuation. Photoshop much?

Well, though I'm happy it will work for any class/spec, it sounds like it will be the relatively boring version I had hoped it wouldn't be. I.e., it sounds as though this will simply have a chance to duplicate spell damage you deal, however it gets dealt, rather than copying the spells themselves.

Balanced, but somewhat boring. :P So it goes, I guess.

Deleted
    seems to be an ignorant thread once more.

/facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by asteest View Post
    Good work,I hope they'll keep the mechanic this way
    Your signature. I like it. Especially the blue.

Could you imagine getting an arcane blast off in a BG, immediately getting the proc, then popping Presence of mind? All within a few moments of each other...

Oh boy.

For Conquista who can't post links yet: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...arecgosas-rest

Last edited by Jaxi; 2011-06-14 at 08:20 PM.

All I gotta say is.......suck it greedy mages

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emanuel095 View Post
    I have tested it and it's shit.
    Man, they must have given you a faulty version of the staff. Show us pictures, please. So we can compare!
    You actually deserve to get insulted, lucky you there's forum rules.

Have a nice one.

wait... they're doing something for mages? this must be fake... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewbusha View Post
    wait... they're doing something for mages? this must be fake... lol

BTW: with the blue up there, a.locks and s.priests can sleep well now, I guess