Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    i'll get all my dots then spam shadowbolt untill my dots then refreshed then re-apply them and at 20 % start on my soul drain untill my dots need refreshed

with all my gear at one point i was at 15.45 % for hit gemmed/forged while trying to keep my socket bonus if available
    Last edited by dahawk; 2011-06-14 at 08:06 AM.

Deleted
    Don't think the problem is your rotation. Its your itemization and statpriority.

First you have to get more hit rating.
    reforge all your Mastery to Hit

then fix your rotation, try this:
    1- Shadow Bolt
    2- BoD
    3- Haunt
    4- UA
    5- Corruption

note that this is how you start the encounter only, after that you follow this rule:
    If haunt is is up and have more than 3 seconds to expire AND UA is up and have more than 3 seconds to expire Cast Shadow
    else you have to refresh the expiring DoT.

"i know its not 100% correct to use the 3seconds rule, but its easier to understand the whole logic behind the rotation using it.. by time you will manage to refresh haunt according to your position and how far are you from the target"

some notes:

- Don't refresh BoD until it expires
    - when the target at is 25% or below you will be refreshing Haunt and BoD only, you will be using drain soul instead of shadow bolt.
    - you will be using felhunter , soul demon should be used after applying the first shadow bolt debuff

i hope this will help, sorry for my bad english

just tried out what you guys have said bare in mind im new to affliction with a 353 i level and managed to do 16k could do more im sure when fully enchanted and with a little more practice