The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Any DK tailors here? Do tailoring nets break on damage?

so im newly 85 love blood in pvp but being kited is a bitch. usually all my chars are engineers. but with being a goblin i really have no use for the parachute cloak. rocket boots kill you. googles are nice yeah but i have been asking in chat for the last hour is the tailoring nets break on damage. i cant get a yes or a no and cant find the answer anywhere online. thought id try here. any dk tailors here and how do they like the nets?

Deleted
    My DK is a tailor, and I'm almost positive the nets break on dmg but I could be mistaken as I rarely use them, I don't pvp as blood but as frost so chains of ice makes them almost useless.

15+ Year Old Account
    Given the fact that DKs have chains of ice which is better, there's really no need to use the nets unless you want to save yourself a rune. Keep in mind the nets have a long ass CD & don't even last that long which makes them pretty useless unless you are trying to get away from something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Given the fact that DKs have chains of ice which is better, there's really no need to use the nets unless you want to save yourself a rune. Keep in mind the nets have a long ass CD & don't even last that long which makes them pretty useless unless you are trying to get away from something.
    Mostly true, but the nets root your target and he's doing pvp as blood where CoI doesn't root.

15+ Year Old Account
    Between DG and the fact that COI reduces their speed by 60% that should be more than enough if he's trying ot get them to him or away.