Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    If it helps, when i start LoL it says he cant load direct 3d

You say "what he didn't know" And then you explain the leg hitting situation, I'm guessing that means you did not tell him about the incident with you're leg? Judging by what you said and explained you did probably mess up your GPU slot on the motherboard, You're uncle "By my guessings" understands how PC's work. So next time you see him id suggest "If haven't already" explain to him what you accidentally did

Btw tip for the future. Do not clean you're PC when its on.

Deleted
    I think you guys are focusing too much on the fact that ive bumped the card, it wasnt a hard bump honestly.
    I used the device manager in control panel, and theres a yellow triangle at the VGA video (or display) thingy saying that there in fact is no driver.
    If you can post me a link to the driver download id preciate it cause ive been looking for it for 2 hours now and i downloaded gazillion driver updating programmes and none of those offers an actuall driver update.
    cards name is ATI Radeon HD 3800

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    Those are PCI-E 1.0.
    PCI-E 1 is compatible with PCI-2, but PCI-2 isn't with PCI-1. So, you probably need a new motherboard.
    You mean x1 slots. But if they're just 2 cm shorter than his x16 slot they are more likely regular legacy PCI slots.

Size of PCIe slot does not determine the version of PCIe, for that matter. It can have an indication on how many PCIe lanes are available for that slot, but a full lenght slot may not always have 16 lanes available anyway.

And yes you can put graphics card in a x1 slot (severly reduced bandwidth available, though) if you bother to either mutilate the port or otherwise extend it so you can fit the card's key in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko031 View Post
    I think you guys are focusing too much on the fact that ive bumped the card, it wasnt a hard bump honestly.
    I used the device manager in control panel, and theres a yellow triangle at the VGA video (or display) thingy saying that there in fact is no driver.
    If you can post me a link to the driver download id preciate it cause ive been looking for it for 2 hours now and i downloaded gazillion driver updating programmes and none of those offers an actuall driver update.
    cards name is ATI Radeon HD 3800
    We told you that we think the problem is the slot your graphics card is plugged into and your going to need a new mother board to fix it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless you specifically uninstalled the driver, then you aren't missing your driver. However, the damaged PCI-Lane could be misreading the graphics card.

Deleted
    Guess ive fucked it up badly, thx for helping i preciate it