Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    great more craftable items that are gonna cost like 30k gold due to true gold price going up again, cant craft anything past 525 unnless ur rich or buy gold

10+ Year Old Account
    Balloons lol oh geez hello kitty aventure island here we come, come on blizzard wow is suppose to be a fantasy game with dragons and elves and whatnot, now you'll have friggin trolls walking around with balloons

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure those balloons will be from the Midsummer Fire Festival...
    Regardless, it's finally a companion I deem worth getting!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    And 2H-Frost takes another slap to the face
    Yeah, but is nothing. i play a deathknight.
    I only see this change (nerf) a great way to get rid of all dk noobs who see a nerf and start running scared and crying, I dont mind the nerf of healing, damage, or cc, in any way the good deathknights will prevail. the rest will run and play frost mages.

Signature by Sokogeka

Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    And 2H-Frost takes another slap to the face
    seems their taking enjoyment nerfing dks to the ground i think im just gonna reroll next patch no point in even trying.

Quote Originally Posted by HoX View Post
    Cross realm raids? NOTY

random dungeon is bad enuff, think if raids would be like battlegrounds lol! xD
    actually cross realm 10-25 man raids would be great.that means id be able to pug 10-25 mans on my alts and not choose not to because my server cant even down halfus on normal in a pug

---------- Post added 2011-06-09 at 11:09 PM ----------

nerfing dks to the ground
    i guess the buff to unholy was reversed and they got nerfed again?.oh wait,blood elf male dk,go on ahead and re roll.oh and nice light of dawn title,to bad you got it at lvl 85,must feel good to be apart of the "i couldnt get this when it was current content so i came back and steamrolled it at 85 and now i feel leet" crowd
    Last edited by CrunkJuice5; 2011-06-09 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhorma View Post
    seems their taking enjoyment nerfing dks to the ground i think im just gonna reroll next patch no point in even trying.
    I guess "to the ground" is extremely subjective these days. 50% nerf to damage? 2% nerf to damage? Ah who cares, they all get lumped in the "nerfed to the ground" category.

Also, did anyone else find it hilarious this guy posted right after Velkahn, considering what he'd just said?

only really been keeping an eye on frost...jeez dont have to be rude was just posting my own opinion on the ptr build :P

Balloons... really? xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha the balloons are pretty cute. I'd like to see an Orc and Tauren male holding one XD

Oh good idiots crying about DK balancing changes , the horror ... >.>

Frost was OP even back in 4.0.6 but not until 4.1 did people start to mass respec to Frost from Unholy because it became stupidly OP , i have a dk myself

Back in 4.0.6 u had UH dks saying how 2h Frost was dumb spec that cant be put on pair with UH because UH is "leet" and similar crap , now u see those hypocrits playing 2h Frost and crying how Blizzard is nerfing dks to the ground ...

All of this reminds me of Daily Blink image with Mage crying over some PTR changes ...

i believe next frost mage nerf coming

Anyone know how the patterns are acquired yet?

Deleted
    Hey people.
    Couldn't help but noticing the new patterns and craftable stuff.
    Would it be wise to start buying Volatiles and Pristine hides from AH,then repost them for a higher price once 4.2 hits?
    Or is my logic flawed?

Darkmoon fairy balloon? O:

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    anyone know if the living embers are gonna be a drop from the raid/vendor buyable?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thankgod they lowered the number of chaos orbs required to make the new craftables...

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhorma View Post
    Hahahahahaha 2% nerf and this is how you react. Hilarious!

---------- Post added 2011-06-09 at 08:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reash View Post
    Thankgod they lowered the number of chaos orbs required to make the new craftables...
    I don't see any chaos orb changes there.

Quote Originally Posted by ccplz View Post
    Hey people.
    Couldn't help but noticing the new patterns and craftable stuff.
    Would it be wise to start buying Volatiles and Pristine hides from AH,then repost them for a higher price once 4.2 hits?
    Or is my logic flawed?
    Do it. Do it with any of these mats, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Hahahahahaha 2% nerf and this is how you react. Hilarious!

I don't see any chaos orb changes there.

You'd think people would keep up on news before opening their mouths and proving their ignorance.

15+ Year Old Account
    to engineers and Scribes, i think blizzard probably stopped caring about you sometime in Wrath, just like they stopped caring about the rest of the important parts that gave WoW it's Spark, which made it interesting.