Askhandi (Nefarian) or Akirus?

Well, the topic name is self explanatory.
    Askhandi or Akirus is better if you are a Frost 2HD DK?
    Thanks!

Ashkandi

/10chars
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Ashkandi and reforge the crit to haste
    (█████████████████████ΞΞ██ΞΞΞ██ΞΞ█████████████████████)
    Ghost -- Jedi Consular -- Shadow -- Infiltration 8/31/2
    {Scheduled Raids | Organized PVP | Community Oriented | Helpful to one another | Team Speak provided | Website}
    Why wait Join today! still recruting!

wtb some to drop :< had 1 on normal, and uh none on heroic, ever, for months

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Domenik View Post
    Ashkandi and reforge the crit to haste
    This. Better stat breakdown with reforging. Worth your time for sure. Also depends on which is a viable option for you though, I guess you're raiding both bosses though.

Good luck on asscandy. I have yet to see it drop for our raids. I think all of our plate users already have Heroic Akirus's honestly so its not really an option for us anymore lol. But hey if you can get it to drop yeah go for it!

I got Akirus heroic before Asscandy normal finally dropped, but I still kept that bitch cause it looks sexy!

its a myth weapon!

Deleted
    would slower weapon speed benifit more then then stats that would be more favered?

Quote Originally Posted by dannypoos View Post
    would slower weapon speed benifit more then then stats that would be more favered?
    Depending on the stats yes. It's hard to quantify the exact value of weapon speed since the AP scaling is normalized at 3.3 speed for all 2 handers, however the base weapon damage still comes into play for most of our abilities, making ashkandi the better overall choice.