Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Boomshrooms ftw!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joey6000 View Post
    Focal first post by me, I said you were under hit cap.....
    Ahhh so it did, kinda retarded xD Sorry (hug) for you too :P

I've been so worried I'm over Hit-Capped that I have been getting other stats like Crit instead :/ Hmmm, so go for Hit? Then what once that is done?

Quote Originally Posted by doomchken View Post
    Also hit and spirit are basically the same thing for you thanks to one of your talents
    For the millionth time, they are the exact same thing

Deleted
    Alright Focal, I might add that I even made this account just to try and help you out. I would suggest you add me on skype tho, so I can speak more directly to you.

Skype name is "viggish" - Goes under Fixed

Please add me and msg me for help =P

The talent is called "Balance of Power", btw. 2nd tier of the balance tree.

Deleted
    For the millionth time, they are the exact same thing
    FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, they are not the same...

Hit will affect your Treants chance to hit aswell, when spirit does not.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixed77 View Post
    Alright Focal, I might add that I even made this account just to try and help you out. I would suggest you add me on skype tho, so I can speak more directly to you.

Skype name is "viggish" - Goes under Fixed

Please add me and msg me for help =P
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snarkysnark View Post
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww!!!
    That is supposed to mean? =P

Hitcap is at 17% or about 1745 rating, that should be your first priority.
    any spirit or hit above that won't help you
    stats you should go for is int -> haste -> mastery -> crit

Don't ever use hurricane unless you specifically want the debuff it gives. Mushrooms on cooldown and moonfire / insect swarm multidotting / starfall is far superior and free in comparison, just keep moving to maintain the lunar shower to increase dps/save mana

Zomg, why do people persist with this

That is OUTDATED information. Moonkins who are spell hit capped, whether it be via spirit or straight hit rating, have their treants hit capped aswell.

Its been tested.. and Calculated confirmed it. they take our spell hit... so stop spreading around false information please

No it doesn't, I wish people would get over this outdated info. Hit and spirit are exactly the same thing.

Deleted
    All thats been said already in the previous posts. And you do not need 8% hit for treants.... testing has been done, and treants are hit capped as long as the caster is spell hit capped...
    And that offends you? He missed your first post so what's wrong with condensing it all into one post? Thank you for pointing out it had all been posted before, I so didn't realize that.

That is supposed to mean? =P
    That I thought it was sweet of you to offer your time like that to help someone out. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Focal View Post
    I have been told to reforge my Hit into Spirit as I go OOM alot in raids, and I am doing it.
    as people have said before spirit doesnt really help ur mana problem but if i were you id take the 3 points u have in moonglow and move them to furor. thats what i did when i was going oom as a boomkin, now i never have mana problems and that lets healers take my innervates

Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    And that offends you? He missed your first post so what's wrong with condensing it all into one post? Thank you for pointing out it had all been posted before, I so didn't realize that.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Balance-Druid

Last post on the page from calculated, Happy?

the problem is condensing it into one post, is that some of it was wrong.

Deleted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Balance-Druid

Last post on the page from calculated, Happy?

the problem is condensing it into one post, is that some of it was wrong.
    So can you please enlighten me as to why spirit is preferential over Hit rating in combat? And why it matters if you have 8% hit?

The only "benefit" spirit gives you, is OOC regen, which isn't going to help if he's oom in fights.

So can you please enlighten me as to why spirit is preferential over Hit rating in combat? And why the fuck it matter if you have 8% hit?
    When did I say spirit is better then Hit... I said they were the exact same thing, after you said you needed 8% hit.....

well, spirit is actually better then hit, since spirit = hit + ooc regen :P

So can you please enlighten me as to why spirit is preferential over Hit rating in combat? And why it matters if you have 8% hit?

The only "benefit" spirit gives you, is OOC regen, which isn't going to help if he's oom in fights.
    So far no one has said anything about spirit being preferential over hit, where did you get that from? and it DOESN'T matter if you have the 8% regular hit or not, as long as you are spell hit capped from SPIRIT OR HIT RATING your treants are hit capped. That's all anyone is trying to say here.