Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Its in the War of the Ancients that the raid is going to be. That was the next raid promised us, although they promised us Abyssal maw so who knows for certain. The big baddie in the war of the ancients was Queen Azshara and Sargeras. Maybe we get to help Rhonin avenge Broxigar perhaps.
    May the raging winds destroy my foes, and let its soothing breeze ease the pain of my friends!

My Main: Ranko US-Garithos[A]

10+ Year Old Account
    Death wing isn't until like 4.6...

4.0-t11
    4.1-Za/Zg
    4.2-Firelands
    4.3-Five man filler patch
    4.4-CoT raid
    4.5-Filler content patch
    4.6-Possible Deathwing.
    4.7-Hold me over boss for next xpac

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoro67 View Post
    God's sake. Blizzard has stated there is NOT going to be another dungeon OR raid in Vashj'ir.
    Sauce... er... Source?
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Arugal View Post
    It if it's one raid, I'm going to guess Ashzara and Neptulon. Multiple raids? Ashzara/Neptulon, and Zul
    Blizzard has stated there is NOT going to be another dungeon OR raid in Vashj'ir.
    And a troll raid isn't possible too. 4.3 is War of the Ancients.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well they better use vashj'ir zone or w/e it's pronounced to something so i guess a raid it's gonna be there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    Sauce... er... Source?
    Forgot to say, in this expansion.

4.3 will probably not be a raid at all. 4.4 will, 4.5 won't, and Deathwing will be all the way in 4.6. There won't be a sunwell/ruby sanctum because they're spreading out raid content more specifically to avoid that problem, if there's a reason for them to do that at all.

4.3 will probably be new features, rather than new content. Maybe a couple five mans.

That said they've already stated they're doing a COT raid this xpack, so that's what we're getting in 4.4. The big bad will likely be whoever is -really- in charge of the infinite dragonflight, as he makes an attempt to erase Deathwing from history. The justification for defending him will be the same stupid justification for defending Arthas.
    Meanwhile, in Finland...

Most likely a filler or something leading up to War of the Ancients for 4.3. If it's War of the Ancients...the big bad boss for that patch? Hard to tell. An important lieutenant of the old gods or N'Zath himself, who's been corrupting Nozdormu to cause chaos for the Bronze Dragonflights. With Nozdormu being corrupted, it's effected the Bronze Dragonflight. WoWWiki states this: Occulus, one of the bronze drakes guarding the entry of the Caverns of Time, has been corrupted and have transformed into an infinite drake. The Infinite dragonflight storyline will most likely continue in the new wing of Caverns of Time, set during the War of the Ancients. I believe that it may be an evil form of Nozdormu, lieutenant of the old gods, or the corruption itself (silly theories).
    Last edited by lolEsta; 2011-06-10 at 04:31 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordal View Post
    4.3 will probably not be a raid at all. 4.4 will, 4.5 won't, and Deathwing will be all the way in 4.6. There won't be a sunwell/ruby sanctum because they're spreading out raid content more specifically to avoid that problem, if there's a reason for them to do that at all.

4.3 will probably be new features, rather than new content. Maybe a couple five mans.

That said they've already stated they're doing a COT raid this xpack, so that's what we're getting in 4.4. The big bad will likely be whoever is -really- in charge of the infinite dragonflight, as he makes an attempt to erase Deathwing from history. The justification for defending him will be the same stupid justification for defending Arthas.
    Well that if they are going that route (they have changed so much shit i have no idea what they want to do now) and also just because it was "promised" ( I hate that blizzard never promises shit and we should have known that since diablo 2) does not mean it will happen.

Deleted
    probably something with algalon in uldum, or like most said cthun be back in actionz

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Nefarian was not the big bad - try Sinestra, his mommy.
    Sinestra is his consort/wife I believe.
    Senior Officer of the FFXIV:ARR chapter of the Philanthropy Gaming community. Come say hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Detraxi View Post
    Sinestra is his consort/wife I believe.
    Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnope.

4.3 is the setback raid with Kael'thas riding Onyxia riding Nefarian riding Ragnarous riding Kel'Thuzad
    Quote Originally Posted by Editos View Post
    you can't debate with a game that sends you dragons via mail

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoro67 View Post
    God's sake. Blizzard has stated there is NOT going to be another dungeon OR raid in Vashj'ir.
    Source on this? I believe they had said they would like to do an Abyssal Maw dungeon; didn't know they scrapped it 100%.

I doubt they just abandoned the work they put into a new naga related raid, they might spruce it up a bit and make that its own patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

War of the Ancients

Queen Azshara or maybe even N'toth as the end bosses.

Infinite Dragon Flight and the Burning Legion innit?

Azshara (would dissapoint me), or N'Zoth and hey can be even Ozumat.

/edit
    Oh right, can be Xavius too.
    Last edited by Velthy; 2011-06-10 at 04:45 AM.

Isn't 4.3 supposed to be War of the Ancients raid? Then we'd probably get Xavius or the real Hakkar.