Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy the game because my overall KD ratio is 3.43, but my weekly is always around 7-8.... I just screw around a lot so it drops down. If I sucked I know I would hate the game.

Edit: If you want someone to play with, you can play with me. I don't mind carrying (not bragging) because I know with having a good team you can learn a lot better than having a bad team and being raped.
    Last edited by Forsedar; 2011-06-12 at 03:04 AM.

Deleted
    Non gamers version of CS

Although the game is by far the worst in the series (not a hater, i've played since the very first release of CoD .. and will always support the series even if it is rapidly going downhill) ... i suggest you play singleplayer, or combat training on the lowest difficulty just to get a good feel for the controller.
    Set your sensitivity to 3 to begin with it's a great starting place, it's not tooo sensitive but not to slow (i play on 9, personal preference eh) ... play to your hearts content and once comfortable mess around with the sensitivity to what suits you.
    I advise you change the button layout to tactical, that will switch melee attack to B and crouch/prone to the right stick.
    This allows you to have 100% character movement on both sticks, rather than pressing buttons constantly to get up and down.
    A huge part of online play is having the advantage over the enemy, and positional awareness can play a key part so get used to proning/crouching behind cover, especially when reloading etc.
    On the main menu press both trigger buttons to get out of the seat, turn around and in the corner is a PC .. use it, and type in DOA - press enter. It's a retro styled minigame thats a blast especially if your downloading a map-pack or something so your not waiting around.
    I will gladly play a few rounds with you if you want, I'm a 7.4 K/D player. 3 W/L (without a team) and reached 15th in the shortest time i've seen thus far. Best of luck.

Oh and apart from feeling 100% comfortable with your controller (sensitivity/layout etc) one of the other biggest keys to doing well is actually knowing each map inside out, every hotspot, handy entrance areas, where the traffic is coming from .. you can play on everymap possible via combat training so it might be a good idea to familiarize yourself with a few of them. Nothing worse than trotting around without a clue in the world about the layout of the map your playing , sorry for the long post.
    Last edited by xStevooo; 2011-06-12 at 03:11 AM.