Thread: Catherine.

Catherine.

I really wonder what people think when they make games like this.

It's like really really bad lol.

Have you even played it or at least seen videos of the games game play?

Apparently it got really good reviews, only downside(From reviews) was the difficulty.

That said, this is the first I've heard of it.
    Avatar done by my friend Crystal<3

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post

It's like really really bad lol.
    Stop doing that. Ending a sentence with "lol" makes you seem highly intellectually impaired. You do not post any reason why you think it's "like really really bad yo brotha, like you know bad" , so I'm assuming you are just posting random shit to UP your post count.

If you're going to post something, make it something that's worth reading. If I want to read toilet paper, I'd be wiping my ass with the newspaper instead. But I'm not.

And stop making idiot threads. I see like 5 in a row that are utter, utter crap and obviously only meant to increase your "number"..
    Last edited by Vespian; 2011-06-10 at 10:55 AM.

When it was first announced, I was really intrigued. It was by the same guys that do the Persona RPGs (which I love). The trailers made it look very kooky and a bit sexy. Then when the gameplay was revealed to be a kind of Q-bert on hallucinogens I lost some interest. A good review of a US version (not a Jap import) might convince me it's worth looking at, but with other games like DNF and Infamous2 out, there are other games I'm interested in first,
    "Video games only exist, so that idiots have something to be good at" - Joe Hildebrand