10+ Year Old Account

Spell Timer Addon

I just watched a video on Youtube by a Russian guild doing Heroic 10m Magmaw. It was POV from Destro Lock and his spell timer was sexy but the coolest thing was at 5 seconds from cooldown being up a voice began counting 5...4...3...etc. I WANT IT!! Does anyone know what addon it is? I would post this question to his video but being Russian, he may not be able to read/answer it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hiaz12CUQzU is the link and I think I noticed it happen at about :55 into the vid.

If anyone knows what addon this is, or one as close to it as possible it would be greatly appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kritheo View Post
    Yeah man how the hell. I keep my kids locked up so I can leave my guns out. This method is highly recommended.

The spell timers are Forte exorcist combined with TellMeWhen , cant help you with the sound mod soz

Deleted
    The timer hasn't got anything to do with spell cooldowns. It's just when you turn on the super emphasize option for whatever boss ability in Bigwigs.

Hi Kryden!
    I'm the author of this video. I use a bunch of addons Big Wigs("I WANT IT". This is what you need), tmw, powa, forte and SuF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet! Thank you Sash!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kritheo View Post
    Yeah man how the hell. I keep my kids locked up so I can leave my guns out. This method is highly recommended.