searing totem and unleash elements macro

can some one help me with a macro to

/cast searing totem and then
    /cast unleash elments
    and then while elments is on cd that it will cast searing totem without a warning and then back to unleash elements when it comes of cd
    (edit) if we couyld throw healing totem in there at the same time as elements i would be astatic

is this at all possible ?

thank you luggs

(edit ps. sorry about spelling)
    Last edited by edtreo; 2011-06-10 at 05:06 PM.

They are both on the GCD, so not possible.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    They are both on the GCD, so not possible.
    is it possible to to write a searing totem into any enhace shamman attack macro?

the reason i ask is i always for get to refresh searing totem and with it not out its like being specd into it is pointless
    (this is for pvp btw no pve so im always moving and on the chase/run so i want something to help me with searing totem)

Pretty much any "attack" you do also triggers the GCD so there's not a way to do it automatically like you want.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Youre best just putting it on your bars and getting used to dropping it, Its one of those things that is stupid to bind.

It's kind of annoying but your only real option is to just keep dropping your totems whenever you need to. Imo don't even bother with specifically key binding Searing Totem, if you're gonna drop one, might as well drop the others. Also wouldn't want to add Searing Totem to a rotation ability anyhow, since you'd be constantly interrupting Searing Totem's casts. -- This is coming from an Enh point of view btw.