Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best auctioning addon?

Hey guys,

So I have just dived into the JC business on my very populated server and I've been having a lot of trouble dealing with undercutters. About 10 minutes after I post up a gem/potion etc, someone undercuts me. So I was just wondering, instead of tediously canceling auctions one by one, going to the mailbox to fetch the canceled auctions, checking the undercut price, and posting them again - is there an addon that makes the above steps more... time efficient?

Any tips/advice/recommendations is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Deleted
    I preff. Auctionator but can't post links yet, sorry

Auctioneer works wonders for what you are looking for as it had a relist part so you can cancel all the ones that are undercut then relist them.

Auctionator will work great for those purposes, it won't automate everything but makes the tasks much easier

I've tried auctioneer and it seems a bit confusing at first. May I get an idea how to do the above?

Click on the last tab the click "Check for Undercuts" - I recommend Mail Opener as well so you don't have to open all of your mail. The two together make the entire process much quicker. +1 more for auctioneer.

Quote Originally Posted by usiris View Post
    trade skill master > everything else
    ^^ This.

May seem a bit daunting but there are very easy to follow guides on various websites and even youtube to how to set it up to make groups and that. After maybe 15 minutes setting up you'll need to only click 3 buttons for maximum profit!

Post (posts ALL items you've set up in a group in the AH, so long as it meets your conditions)
    Cancel (will automatically cancel any item that has been undercut)
    Run to mailbox and click Open All (Postal addon I use)
    Back to step 1

Edit: For each item you want to post or cancel you will need to click a button, it used to be automatic but it was changed probably to combat bots. Those were some good days lol...
    Last edited by Schmittay; 2011-06-11 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay View Post
    ^^ This.

May seem a bit daunting but there are very easy to follow guides on various websites and even youtube to how to set it up to make groups and that. After maybe 15 minutes setting up you'll need to only click 3 buttons for maximum profit!

Post (posts ALL items you've set up in a group in the AH, so long as it meets your conditions)
    Cancel (will automatically cancel any item that has been undercut)
    Run to mailbox and click Open All (Postal addon I use)
    Back to step 1

Edit: For each item you want to post or cancel you will need to click a button, it used to be automatic but it was changed probably to combat bots. Those were some good days lol...

http://consortium.stormspire.net/sho...llMaster-Addon
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a83a_-aUzZQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA5nxuEFvP0

10+ Year Old Account
    Auctionater is nice. It pretty much automates everything ever.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    I have to agree with comments above that trade skill master is the way to go for all professions.
    Can be abit of a bastard to set p thou.
    Very good guide for it on wow insider however
    wow.joystiq.com/2011/02/21/gold-capped-tradeskillmaster-the-last-trade-skill-and-finances/
    i cant post proper links yet :P

Auctionator is great. Simple, and dosent need a guide to understand just the basics.. click 1 button to check-undercuts and fast listing of items.. cool

Deleted
    Trade Skill Master is so much better than Auctionator.

I personally Love Auctioneer

I love Auctionator very simple to use and does all you really need for buying and selling in the AH

---------- Post added 2011-06-11 at 06:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Purvis View Post
    I personally Love Auctioneer
    Only thing it's good for is for DEing mats if your a enchanter. Also I have noticed when I have used it in the past is it's not very accurate when showing price percentages.

This should've been a poll. Throw in a few different AH addons and let ppl vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Sehun View Post
    I preff. Auctionator but can't post links yet, sorry
    Same here. I find Auctioneer to be a bit buggy and bloated for my tastes. I'm also not a fan of the way it chooses a price by default (which most users don't ever bother changing in options).

I use both Auctioneer and Auctionator. I like most of the features of Auctinator but it's missing two features I really like from the other which is being able to see if something is really a good buy based on % and it's groups things by item level.

Auctionator all the way: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ctionator.aspx

It's small, fast, and easy to use. I've tried Auctioneer but I never liked it, it always felt too bloated and slow.