Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewan View Post
    No thanks, I'll be busy playing the much better Battlefield 3
    I will be trying them both, you cannot say BF3 is better when it is not even out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    I will be trying them both, you cannot say BF3 is better when it is not even out yet.
    Well Im sayings it better solely on the fact that CoD is stale. Its the same things over and over again. Just a bunch of random guys, spawned about at random locations , running about randomly like a rat in a maze until you see a guy and shoot him.

I prefer Battlefield type gameplay. Set bases and an actual battle front, if there's a wall in your way just blow it up. No to mention trucks, Armored cars, tanks, helicopters, tanks etc. This is just my preference keep in mind.

Though I must say BF3 graphics seemed superior to MW3 in the E3 demos.

Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus View Post
    UMP 45...
    Also why use cold blood with silencer? For UAV? You will be long gone by Marathon (Pro) and SMG speed by the time they see a red dot on the map.
    we played some search and destroy games I think it was cant remember 100% where we played like that so the enemy didnt know where we were. ;P

now some says BF3 over MW3 I know im gonna get both and properly gonna enjoy them so ;P I mean WoW is shit atm in my eyes I do enjoy it at times when I raid or having fun with friends in it.
    also the games arent even out yet, how can you say it is better? thats like saying yeah dont know what Rift is better than WoW? I like wow more than rift.

but yeah gonna get a bit better and get some lvls in CoD 4 and then ill upload some videos ;P

Not trying to hate but running around with the UMP and marathon just knifing people is just the cheapest thing to do on PC just because of latency. You also have some of the worst aim I have ever seen then spraying when you are very far away from your target.

One, spraying in MW2 is terrible I cannot stand it and two, is that you are on PC there is no reason you should ever need to spray because while ADS you can move nearly as fast as you want because you are using a mouse.

You had one good run and that was the first 7 kills and just came from running around knifing. Save forum posts and never post a game going +9.

Well Im sayings it better solely on the fact that CoD is stale. Its the same things over and over again. Just a bunch of random guys, spawned about at random locations , running about randomly like a rat in a maze until you see a guy and shoot him.

I prefer Battlefield type gameplay. Set bases and an actual battle front, if there's a wall in your way just blow it up. No to mention trucks, Armored cars, tanks, helicopters, tanks etc. This is just my preference keep in mind.

Though I must say BF3 graphics seemed superior to MW3 in the E3 demos.

gtfo with the COD hate. Great we know you're going to play BF3 instead of MW3. Hooray. I'll play both. Can we keep it on the topic of MW2 or are you going to consistently try and convince others that your opinions of both games are a fact?

Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus View Post
    UMP 45...
    Also why use cold blood with silencer? For UAV? You will be long gone by Marathon (Pro) and SMG speed by the time they see a red dot on the map.
    I Don't use Mara for my UMP build because I like scav(p)/oma(p) better. I live long enough to run out of ammo so I play according to that. I use the silencer to hide my shots on radar. CB only hides you on radar from UAV(etc etc). PLUS, I like iron sites on my UMP so silencer actually reduces muzzle flash which in turn makes it look like less of a recoil hop. I like CB(p) because it hides the red names, which a shit ton of people rely on. Ninja is gorgeous in MW2 because people really do hear you coming but lately people are so noisy that I run (hate on me all you want) commando(p)

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    gtfo with the COD hate. Great we know you're going to play BF3 instead of MW3. Hooray. I'll play both. Can we keep it on the topic of MW2 or are you going to consistently try and convince others that your opinions of both games are a fact?
    er...no need to be hostile. And when did I say my opinions were fact? I stated clearly right in my post that it is just my personal opinion/preference and shouldnt affect what others think of the game/games. Plus my post was just responding to someone else as to why I personally thought BF was better.

So all said and done I ask you one question good sir....

u mad bro?

er...no need to be hostile. And when did I say my opinions were fact? I stated clearly right in my post that it is just my personal opinion/preference and shouldnt affect what others think of the game/games. Plus my post was just responding to someone else as to why I personally thought BF was better.

So all said and done I ask you one question good sir....

u mad bro?
    I can't stand clowns who use that phrase. No, ffs Im not mad, just tired of the hate between the two games. And yeah, you did reply to someone but your VERY FIRST POST was:

No thanks, I'll be busy playing the much better Battlefield 3
    Which guess what, didn't even need to be brought up. But no, you felt in necessary to bring it in like it was a fact. Listen, you can play both games you know that? One doesn't have to be much better. They both can be good at the same time.

Now, can we have at least ONE thread about a game without having it break down into a war between two games like one has to be better than the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Movtre View Post
    how you like my skills lol jk ;P
    thought I would share this with you guys since im abit bored tonight and waiting for CoD 4 to install!

ohh and that singing is not me sadly didnt record mic ;( hope you all enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRrZdMXZPEI
    Wow, you're using an UMP (best gun in the game) and you're still doing that horrible?
    However, you at least acknowledge that you have no skills.
    But you just have your friend singing fail-ly in the background while you fail.

I fail to see the point of this thread other than the fact that you can't play duty.

Deleted
    after the first 10 seconds I honestly just thought * would you stfu* and closed page

Quote Originally Posted by Miggetmagic View Post
    My favorite way to play MW2 as of late is to run and gun. I use Marathon/Lightweight/Ninja (lol@commandofags) with either a silenced UMP or P90. I also play on hardcore, because regular is retarded without stopping power, you can literally blast 4-5 UMP bullets into someone and have them turn around and kill you with stopping power.

@Drewan - No need to bring up BF, you fanboys bash CoD way more than CoD fanboys bash BF.
    I'm not a fag =(
    I use commando for fall damage and to out knife knifers. I don't run around teleport knifing. I used to use mara but in the end I just don't run around enough. I like to circulate hot areas but still it is like a run/gun thing.

Anyone else old enough that they saw the thread title and thought of Mechwarrior 2, not whatever game people are talking about in this thread that ripped off the abbreviation for Mechwarrior 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Concillian View Post
    Anyone else old enough that they saw the thread title and thought of Mechwarrior 2, not whatever game people are talking about in this thread that ripped off the abbreviation for Mechwarrior 2?
    ohh mechwarrior :P