Deleted

So, I want to make a tattoo (artist needed)...

OK, I'm planning to make a tattoo representing a new stage on my life. The problem is have the drawing skill of a 5 years old. So, what I'm asking is if there is some kind soul up to the task of making a cool tattoo, one that includes a phoenix and the infinity symbol.

Thanks in advance.

I would recommend asking a skilled Tattoo artist. Pretty sure they have a better clue of what they're doing than the average MMO-Champ'er.

I was slightly tempted to troll and post "To Infinity and Beyond"

But here's my take on what could be:

Combined with any:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&r...=1920&bih=1066

Ooo, ooo, also make the infinity symbol a mobius strip...I mean, more so than the actually implications of the infinity symbol represents.

Deleted

ur wellcome

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bozzna View Post

ur wellcome
    Make it look like the phoenix is wearing the Infinity Symbol like glassses.

ur wellcome
    this made me laugh pretty hard

Deleted
    I'd suggest two things, first and most importantly is to wait at least a month (ideally a few months) and see if you still think it's a good idea as you may like the idea now but not in a few months. Secondly i'd suggest heading into a tattoo shop and talking with the artists there so they can help you design the tattoo. Also congratulations on aiming for a tatto that means something! my first tattoo was representative of a new large life change and i personally wonder why someone would get a tattoo that just looks good as if it doesn't mean anything i'd imagine your more likely to regret it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gridalien View Post
    I'd suggest two things, first and most importantly is to wait at least a month (ideally a few months) and see if you still think it's a good idea as you may like the idea now but not in a few months. Secondly i'd suggest heading into a tattoo shop and talking with the artists there so they can help you design the tattoo. Also congratulations on aiming for a tatto that means something! my first tattoo was representative of a new large life change and i personally wonder why someone would get a tattoo that just looks good as if it doesn't mean anything i'd imagine your more likely to regret it.
    I do have this idea of a tattoo for quite some months now, but only know I feel that is the right time. Also, that's why I choose a phoenix and the moebius strip, both symbols followed through me all my life (especially now since that I changed from computers to history major a year ago), so I know I'll never regret about it.

Yes, the tattoo artists are professionals, but I wanted to get to them already with a sketch on my hand.

---------- Post added 2011-06-10 at 11:51 PM ----------

ur wellcome
    Why weren't you hired by some major gaming dev by now???

Deleted
    If it's just a sketch you want, I have an idea. Can post it in a few mins!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remake View Post
    If it's just a sketch you want, I have an idea. Can post it in a few mins!
    Sure, if you don't mind. The more, the merrier.

Deleted
    Sorry, don't know how to make it small!
    As I said, just a sketch of an idea I think could be cool if a proper artist makes it ^^

Last edited by mmocc9461f5a3e; 2011-06-10 at 11:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    More details! Like what you want the phoenix to be doing. If you want the symbol to have the most focus or the phoenix. Any sort of style you're looking into? Gothic, tribal, etc etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

15+ Year Old Account
    By searching google images for those words, I came across a rather awesome picture on DeviantArt:

http://youngmav05.deviantart.com/art...hegmfoto&qo=22