3 Troll/flamebait threads that need to be locked

Dunno why they havnt since iv seen a Mod post in them, but imo threads founded on the alone fact and purpose to troll and flamebait the community shouldnt be allowed to run their course.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...oW-Subscribers

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ery-good-story

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-quot-with-WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    I suppose Putricide is now known as "Green Spray Farty Gas Man". And i guess Blood Queen Lana'thel is now called "Time of Month Vampire Woman" with attacks such as "Bitey Bitey your friend" and "Fly high and spread fade".

15+ Year Old Account
    They're normal discussion threads. Just because you don't like those games doesn't mean people can't discuss them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    They're normal discussion threads. Just because you don't like those games doesn't mean people can't discuss them.
    Look at his other posts, he's a blatant tr---.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Yeap, don't get the OP's problems with those threads, at SkinnyPete above me, just because he is a ''troll'' on other or perhaps even his own posts, doesn't mean that people can't discuss with the information laid before them.

The OP is probably borderline trolling because, well, he's creating a wave of "Some other developer says that WoW sucks" threads, including one from a 2 weeks old article.

In the end, it's not THAT bad as long as people discuss it without throwing kittens at each other, and the threads will get locked if they get out of line. Debating other MMO Games with something else than "SWTOR/RIFT/HELLO KITTY ONLINE IS THE NEXT WOW KILLER BECAUSE I DECIDED IT" isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    Yeap, don't get the OP's problems with those threads, at SkinnyPete above me, just because he is a ''troll'' on other or perhaps even his own posts, doesn't mean that people can't discuss with the information laid before them.
    No, but he's been reported multiple times and nothing has been done.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    The OP is probably borderline trolling because, well, he's creating a wave of "Some other developer says that WoW sucks" threads, including one from a 2 weeks old article.

In the end, it's not THAT bad as long as people discuss it without throwing kittens at each other, and the threads will get locked if they get out of line. Debating other MMO Games with something else than "SWTOR/RIFT/HELLO KITTY ONLINE IS THE NEXT WOW KILLER BECAUSE I DECIDED IT" isn't necessarily a bad thing.
    But what he pretty much is doing is just like in middle school where one kid would run up to you and say "hey billy joe says yo momma fat as hell" to get a reaction out of people, Also i bet if someone were to make a thread on the raids section saying "so and so website says 10mans aighnt shit" it would get locked.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    really nothing better to do?

While we're here, this thread needs to be locked ASAP imo: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-of-yourself/

Do it!

Deleted
    but maybe SWTOR will beat wow... :P jks

Quote Originally Posted by Weightless View Post
    While we're here, this thread needs to be locked ASAP imo: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-of-yourself/

Do it!
    What exactly is being done wrong in the picture thread?

So...according to forum rules..isn't this naming and shaming?
    "OP might be on to somthing. I once walked past an alley and I saw atleast 4 Blizz employees beating a man that had on a Rift T-Shirt. They started shouting racial slurs that had no relevance to the man himself and when they were done... they dropped a 2 month prepaid card on his bleeding, beaten body...." Zonas

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyPete View Post
    No, but he's been reported multiple times and nothing has been done.
    Yeah, it means a moderator looked at it and didn't think it was worth infracting/closing. Just because you disagree with a moderator doesnt mean nobody looked at it, and reporting someone isn't a stairway to ban-his-ass.

Also, I'd like to point out that we have a report function on the forums to avoid cases just like this one where people make threads to complain about other threads. Don't complain about people who can't follow rules by doing something that breaks the exact same rules.

Thread locked.