Poll: Would profession will produce the most amount of gold with enchanting

Jewel Crafting or Alchemy

Hello! I was reading about different ways to make gold. And I came to the conclusion that Enchanting + another profession is the way to go. I have heard of going JC to prospect, then make rings, then DE, etc etc. But I have also heard the Alchemy transmute is nice. I was wondering which profession, (Jewel Crafting, or Alchemy), would go best with Enchanting. I have a farming character with 525 herbing and 525 mining. I would go all 3, but I don't think I have the gold to level them, (only have about 9k and I still have to lvl up enchanting from lvl 100.) So which profession, with Enchanting, will produce the most amount of gold.
    Last edited by surrounded; 2011-06-11 at 04:03 AM.

Well, from a leveling stand point, Alchemy is cheaper (at least on my server). However, JC would benefit you more in terms of allowing you to DE some things as you level it; playing off each other as you go.

That said, I always prefer Alchemy. It will always be useful at any point during an expansion. You can really hike up prices of things when the expansion first hits, new content comes out (potions/elixirs/flasks), epic gems (transmute). Being Elixir Mastery can also really help out your guild. I personally am a Transmute Master, but that's just because I haven't really had a reason to switch since the beginning of the expansion (originally went this for epic gems in WotLK, made bank via Truegold at the beginning of the expansion).