Thread: I want chips.

Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    I want chips.

    Please add a vending machine into WoW so I can eat chips.

    kthxbai

  2. #2
    Scarab Lord ViridianWRA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    4,000

    You mean I have room for text now?

  3. #3
    The Patient Aloodanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In The Mountains
    Posts
    227
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

  4. #4
    Stood in the Fire Sukki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Walking on Sunshine
    Posts
    358
    Aloodanis, I'd have to give you some kind of award for quickly, and sarcastically stating all of those terrible complaints into one.
    Sig by Soko, keep being amazing!

  5. #5
    soz not a casual breh, just hungreh

  6. #6
    I also want chips!


  7. #7
    The Patient Aloodanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In The Mountains
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukki View Post
    Aloodanis, I'd have to give you some kind of award for quickly, and sarcastically stating all of those terrible complaints into one.
    +1 internets for me.

  8. #8
    Dreadlord Black Kyurem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland
    Posts
    857
    Chips are nice with Fish, and smothered with ketchup. It's one of the best things you'll every try!

  9. #9
    The Lightbringer Calzaeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kopervik, Norway
    Posts
    3,146
    Oh, damn you OP, now I want chips too =(

    HOW MANY LIVES MUST YOU RUIN??
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I don't think you're having so much a thought but rather complete mental diarrhea all over the internet and your keyboard and it's not pretty or even logical.

  10. #10
    Chips as in potato/corn/etc chips, or english style as in French Fries? Either way I agree, unless you put gravy on them!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    [Close enough
    But popcorn is nasty.

  12. #12
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Goldshire, on a fence
    Posts
    191
    i have hot cheetos <.< /shares

  13. #13
    Pandaren Monk crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,841
    i have some hot chips!

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post


    I love you. and your slig is true.

  15. #15
    I got chips, my life is now complete.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Wolfbane View Post
    Chips are nice with Fish, and smothered with ketchup. It's one of the best things you'll every try!
    Chips and fish or Fish'n'Chips?

  17. #17
    Dreadlord Black Kyurem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    Chips and fish or Fish'n'Chips?
    Whatever you prefer to say? I say Fish'n'Chips :L

  18. #18
    Where is my chips!?

  19. #19
    Stood in the Fire gunhound45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.
    I just found my new sig...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

  20. #20
    Bloodsail Admiral Zalënë's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Tromsø, Norway. Else, right next to a cutie (Zefie-sama).
    Posts
    1,032
    Aww♥♥♥
    * Hands everyone... A Bag of Computer Chips each♥
    Forum Guidelines = Off-Topic | New Anime Season Rocks!
    It's a Trap!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •