Dragon Quest 8 <(O.o)>

I played this game a long time ago and loved it, but to my knowledge, there hasn't been another since(cept for handhelds). So is there newer ones I dont know of or any other rpgs like it that have come out on the ps3/360?

10+ Year Old Account
    You probably already played it since its been out for a while but Blue Dragon on 360.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    You probably already played it since its been out for a while but Blue Dragon on 360.
    Ah I remember reading about and saw the cartoon, but I didn't think it would be like Dragon quest since you fight with inner beasts or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blue Dragon shares some of the same elements as Dragon Quest like a job/class system and of course the art style. As far as the inner beasts thing its just these shadows that the characters use to attack with. Like instead of punching an enemy directly a character will push his fist forward and the big ass shadow monster attached to him will be the one attacking. There is not a whole lot of real customization with the shadows for each character besides choosing specific special abilities for them like being able to turn invisible on the battle field to avoid enemies or adding an ability to steal items from enemies.