Deleted

Cool I need an addon but it's not exactly DrDamage

I need an addon that creates a single "benefit number" on the screen, out of Spell Power and Mana Adept of Mage. Ideally, it could put into it the crit chance too for an "average benefit". I know that DrDamage makes some total damage results but

1. Those are not a single number of the screen, they are individual for every single ability.
    2. It is very tedious to check in fight since one has to hover over abilities. I need a number on a small alpha window on the screen during fight.

it has to be 'live' of course, based on current values out of procs.

If you use the addon MageNuggets and enable the stat monitor, it will actively show the benefit of your mastery as you use mana (say 25% more damage at 100%, then as you cast or gain max mana from an Int proc it goes down and shows the current damage boost).

Also includes real time spell power helping you stay in range of shaman spell power totems, displays Incanters Absorption spellpower gains and any other spellpower effects.

And real time crit%. When targeting a enemy it will display your crit% chance against that target including any crit debuffs. Helps to let you know if Critical Mass has fallen off or if your warlock is not keeping his crit debuff up.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Magenudgets is not what I asked. It has spell power completely separate from mana adept. Magenudgets was the reason I had the idea because with 2 different numbers it's hard to see the 'overall benefit'.

Well, spellpower, mana, mastery all exists in WoW, "benefit numbers" don't exist so don't expect an addon to track it.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    You don't get it. It's not a number that magically exists in the game and I imagined it. It's a number that an addon would create to show that for example if mana adept if very low and spell power very high, the result will still be mediocre.

As I said this is clearly done by DrDamage, but it's tedious to use in the middle of the game since it does it for individual abilitities and one has to hover over them.