LastLast
    Deleted
    I'm going to respond to this thread with a verse by Eminem:

"It's your life
    Live it however you wanna."

And then add the rest of the verse for myself:

"Marijuana is everywhere
    Where was you brought up?"

I can't believe I hadn't heard of these people before...thanks OP, I'm now subbed.

they have a personal trainer who even appears on the show (muscles glasses). Also, when you eat a shit ton like that in one sitting your body basically flips a cutoff switch that causes you to only absorb a fraction of the calories and fat in the meal (which is why people usually only gain a pound or 2 at christmas/thanksgiving)

10+ Year Old Account
    I love their videos. These guys are so damn funny.

Deleted
    tbh you wud have to be drunk to eat that garbage seriously if u wanna die fast of a heart attack eat all that crap

Deleted
    they really are epic tho,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aterons View Post
    one of the guys has been head cook at many prestigious events... right ?
    Not sure who you're talking about, hence I won't completely disagree. All I know is that the main guy. The guy who's always drunk, used to be a high school teacher in Canada. Muscle glasses is a personal trainer. They do it once a week. And yes, it looks fucking delicious.

Since you've told the truth on all of those things, I'll give you the credit for the cook thing. Overall, this post, was fucking pointless.

Deleted
    How the hell are they throwing away their lives? They cook huge meals with money they get from adds and they eat it. Dunno about you but I'd love to do that.

personally the only episode i like is the candy bbq. it's the only one i'd actually do in rl
    Ben Kenobi "This isn't the signature you are looking for."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JSask View Post
    These guys rock. Besides, if you altered your diet to cope with ONE massive calorie intake her week, you'd be alright. Who knows exactly how much of it they eat?

Personally I love it, and now I'm going to go wrap a cheddar-jalapeno sausage with bacon, fry it in franks, smother it in Kraft Dinner and salt & pepper and bacon bits. What you know about a before work snack, hater?
    Ewwwwwww, greasy food...jk

GIMME, GIMME, GIMME, GIMME!!!!

I love em. I watch My Drunk Kitchen more, though. Cause theres booze. And a drunk lady.
    The scope of what I'm willing to watch widens dramatically with the inclusion of food, now that I think about it. I'd probably even watch a show of reality television pseudolebrities if all they were doing was trying to cook.

Deleted
    this thread NEEDS MORE BACON!!!!

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
    ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
    ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

to the OP: the most viewed episode of EMT is their thanksgiving special, with 7.8 million views. that one got 14 times as many likes as dislikes. you might not like it, but you're nothing more than a vocal minority.

They're Canadian, and they are American (meaning they are from the Americas, not citizens of the United States).

They've got all these bitches and cheese, what do you have, hater?

Quote Originally Posted by MegaX6 View Post
    They're Canadian, and they are American (meaning they are from the Americas, not citizens of the United States).
    MusclesGlasses is Canadian (they had an episode of them in Canada), but I'm not sure if the others are. As for the people hating on them, seriously? They enjoy doing something and do it in a way that entertains other people. They have day jobs, they do this on the weekend. Also: you play World of Warcraft, they cook food with friends and eat it together; who spends their free time better?

10+ Year Old Account
    My friend told about those guys, I watched one of there videos the one about mac & cheese. And it was the worst video I ever saw on Youtube. I don't give a crap about what they eat, the stuff they eat actually looks pretty damn good but they annoy the hell out of me. Especially the way they use birds sound to cover up the swearing.

Bacon.
    'Nuff Said.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Your life is pretty boring right? They're living the life more than anyone else lol.

Bacon
    Cheese
    Booze

How's that bad?

Deleted
    I always get so hungry watching them.. :/