Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dark Knight Rises, Tom Hardy looks like he'll pull off Bane as a real boss, as he should be! Bane is one of those 'lesser known' villains because he is rather new in comparison to most of the ones that are portrayed in movies, and at least Bane will be a proper villain. (Curse you stupid Batman movies of the 90's!)
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Well guys, are we all forgetting Titanic 3D next year?
    Quickly notify an administrator to delete this post because the truth upsets you!

In order from most to least:
    The Hobbit
    The Dark Knight Rises
    Spiderman

Star Trek 2. I have never watched a movie more than Star Trek '09.

Edit: Checking that list above, is the new Resident Evil movie really going to be subtitled "Retribution"? I guess the only efficient way to fight zombies is Ret Spec...
    Last edited by Velossa; 2011-06-15 at 03:39 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Defengar View Post
    the new batman movie will have Cat woman and Bane (bane as the villain), and bane is FAR from unknown. Hese been around since the mid 90`s. He`s huge and he is smart. He figured out the identity of the batman by himself and in one of their fight HE BROKE THE BATMANS BACK (one of the few villains EVER to "break" the bat)!
    Its going to be good.
    As far as I know we don't really know the role of Catwoman yet. Though somewhere I hope that Bane manages to break the Batman.
    I wonder what the role will be of the Young Ra's Al Ghul.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    The Dark Knight Rises, Tom Hardy looks like he'll pull off Bane as a real boss, as he should be! Bane is one of those 'lesser known' villains because he is rather new in comparison to most of the ones that are portrayed in movies, and at least Bane will be a proper villain. (Curse you stupid Batman movies of the 90's!)
    Look! It's Joel Schumacher, history's greatest monster! Gotta love Robot Chicken!

Quote Originally Posted by Wropy View Post
    The Hobbit? Never heard of it Is it like the Lord of the Rings? Anyways, I'd like to see Kick-Ass 2.
    its basically the prequel to LoTR

I was looking forward to the possibility of Guillermo Del Toro's "At the Mountains of Madness", but doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Del Toro directing, produced by James Cameron, based on the H.P. Lovecraft short story and Del Toro wants it to be rated 'R'? Someone fund this already.