Games with customization

Hey, I'm looking for some PC games with a large amount of character customization. By that I mean abilities/skillsets, names, apperance or attitude. It doesn't have to be all, just some games you enjoy with customization/lots of choices in them.

Ones I've already played: Any Fallout game, Any Elder Scroll game, Sims (lol)

Talk about why you like the game, what made it fun to customize, etc. Thanks in advance everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    When I see stuff listed for 12g99s, I buy the stuff that's listed at 13g00s instead, just to spite the guy who thinks he's outsmarting me. I kill one extra mob every 3 months to make up for my losses for doing so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aion. So pretty.

DCUO has alot of customization

Deleted
    APB Reloaded

Quote Originally Posted by Zekky View Post
    APB Reloaded
    I agree, but you'll need a subscription to really dive into the customization. Free accounts are only allowed roughly 1/10 the decals of premium ones.

15+ Year Old Account
    DDO has a ton of customization in abilities, just like D&D that it's based on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aeleas View Post
    I agree, but you'll need a subscription to really dive into the customization. Free accounts are only allowed roughly 1/10 the decals of premium ones.
    It's only $10 a month, and if you pay for one month, customize away and you keep whatever you made after your premium is expired