Poll: How did you do in Tier 11 progression?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    6/12 normal mode, had atramedes to 2%, but i pretty much quit raiding in cata, so this is a fairly decent haul i suppose for myself

10+ Year Old Account
    13/13 Heroic. Sleeping til Firelands

13/13 Had a blast this tier of content and I hope Blizzard continues it with Firelands.

Deleted
    9/13 HC, working on Al'akir atm. Hoping we manage to get him down before firelands hit

Deleted
    All cleared. 13/13, 10man.

7/13 is Top 15%? That's embarrassing. I felt I did horrible this tier but my guild struggled for 25man raiders and we did most of them on 10man. Though 10man heroics were not that brutal thanks to a few nerfs but would've liked to see 25man heroic modes instead. Mainly wanted 25man since my lock can get a consistent 5% haste for 27% haste for the extra dot tick.

LOL poll looks a little backwards, at least the answers. I think people are giving themselves too much credit. even overgearing the place with full 359, I have a hard time believe almost half of all raiders have cleared half the heroic content (10% shy)

Though I haven't raided in months, it may be extremely easy now, though I doubt it. we got to cho'gall before most people in the guild left the game on one of my characters, most guilds recruiting from trade 12/12 normal mode. there's 3 guilds that are 3-5 heroic mode. maybe my server is just bad? LOL

12/13
    Should have alakir down in 25 before firelands comes out
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--

10+ Year Old Account
    12/12 normal. Once my guild hit that point most people went on hiatus out of boredom including myself.

I've never really been in a heroic mode guild. I get the aspect of wanting to do heroic modes, but on my (shitty) server all the heroic guilds either raid on the nights I can't make it or do 10 mans. Been looking to server transfer, but xfering at least 4 toons not knowing if it will make the game fun again is kinda the issue with that.

Also, its kinda hard to say that the poll is lopsided, you got to remember a majority of players don't even visit the WoW site, let alone fansites like this.

My guild is currently starting to work on Nef and if we can get him that would put us 12/12 normal.

EDIT: Annnd Nef is dead.
    Last edited by Bloodrose; 2011-06-26 at 05:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by danielu100 View Post
    gharld fu cked name,all my friends are playing on this patch and its going fine,u fu cking ugly kid go comment ur mother face not here, morron shit.
    50% nerdrage, 50% wut? o.O

should kill our last hard mode (council 10 man) sunday.

10+ Year Old Account
    2/13 personally, working on hardmodes this week, hoping for realm first sinestra and nefarian (over a guild that has been working on heroic nef for three months).
    Guild is 7/13 atm.
    Temple of Light-ShadowsongUS
    Get Along Gang-ShadowsongUS (Disbanded)
    ~Alanaria~:::Cyclønite:::Thelek

I think it's interesting to see just how out of whack this community is compared to the WoW community as a whole.

guilds 13/13 we did alakir on 10m hopefully downing on 25 this monday

7/7 Firelands 6/7HM Firelands
    13/13 T11
    ​Glory of The Cataclysm Raider

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    My raiding guild got more than 5/12, but I dropped out of raiding after we got 3.

Deleted
    Guild is 12/12n, and 1/13h

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ungar View Post
    LOL poll looks a little backwards, at least the answers. I think people are giving themselves too much credit. even overgearing the place with full 359, I have a hard time believe almost half of all raiders have cleared half the heroic content (10% shy)
    We're on a wow fansite. Do you really think the people that raid 1 day a week and play a max of 4 hours are going to be here, posting? Nope. The semi-hardcore and hardcore are the majority here, judging by the rampant bitching about raids.

almost 15% of poll answers are the top 1%, chuckled a little.

Deleted
    Not even 1% have cleared all heroics. It's closer to 0.1% infact.

So for 15% of the poll answers to be that high, is just dudes trying to be funny.

No it just means that the portion of the MMO Champion that voted is not indicative of the overall WoW population.

You think the 50% + that can't even kill normal modes post a ton on MMO Champion?